FS EcuTek Bluetooth Dongle

Old 02-18-2018, 10:37 AM
warpeacelove

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
EcuTek Bluetooth Dongle

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan, Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): NY
Item Condition: Used

Selling Ecutek Bluetooth Dongle. This thing was awesome for me while I had my TT G37xS. The many features and data logging without a Computer was terrific. However I no longer have my car and so I'm selling this.

Price: $250

EcuTek
EcuTek ECU Connect Bluetooth Interface
Regular price: $350

Datalog Display and record factory datalogging parameters on the app With RaceROM add up to 100 custom datalogging parameters including fuel injection volume per cylinder knock injector angle G-sensors wheel-slip ratio and many more Store your log files for future reference or receive logs from your customers from within the app Performance Analyzer Record 0-60, quarter mile, Vmax and more. Share online instantly and store these results for comparison Read and Clear DTCs and ECU Reset Not only the engine ECU but the gearbox ECU, ABS etc, and clear all learnt values resetting the ECU to default settings (vehicle-model dependent) Map Switch and Valet Mode Switch Map or turn on/off valet mode with your phone Launch and Boost Control Adjust the launch RPM and vary the maximum boost pressure allowed using sliders on your phone Live Adjustments Using Custom Maps Change Ignition, fuelling or CAM timing live with your phone Switch on solenoids or relays and adjust their power output with a swipe of your finger

Question: Does it work on automatic?
Answer: Yes, it will work for both automatic and manual transmission vehicles that are supported.

Question: If I buy that ecutek bluetooth dongle will it work just fine with the current tune I have if let's just say I wanted to data log or use the pop feature
Answer: As long as the racerom version being used is compatible with the ecutek connect device, you shouldn't have any issues. This may be largely tuner dependent and you will need to check with your tuner to make sure that the racerom version they are using is compatible with ecutek connect bluetooth device.

Question: Will this work with Infiniti Q50?
Answer: Yes this will work with the Q50. As long as the racerom version being used is compatible with the ecutek connect device, you shouldn't have any issues. This may be largely tuner dependent and you will need to check with your tuner to make sure that the racerom version they are using is compatible with ecutek connect bluetooth device.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:41 PM
warpeacelove

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
Sold!!!!