Make: INFINITI
Model: G37 Sedan
Price: $14000
Mileage: 107500
Color: Malbec Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): VA

SOLD

I think the time has come for me to move on to something else, but I'd rather see this car go to someone in the community than to a dealer. So i'm putting some feelers our for my '13 G37 Sport w/RWD. Car has never seen snow (garaged, not driven in snow conditions) nor has seen a track but has been driven plenty. I just recently put the stock wheels back on that came with brand new Nexen n3000's (225's front, 245's rear). I've also replaced the front rotors and pads (two weeks old as of 4/1/19) with OEM's from Infiniti and the rear pads as well, she's equipped with the OEM Akebono 4 piston front, and 2 piston rear calipers.

No engine mods but I do have Godspeed sway bars installed (which are staying on the car) and of course i'll include the stock ones with the sale. I have a custom exhaust with ART pipes on her currently, but that is being returned to stock today. I also have a set of Ray's 370z Sport wheels that I pulled for the stock ones, these are available as well. Blacked out the chrome trim with 3M tape and the grille as well. Lastly I have a Anker Roav (2.4" LCD, 1080P FHD, 4-Lane Wide-Angle View Lens, Built-In WiFi, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, & Night Mode) dash cam installed that's going with the car.

The car is equipped with the following packages from the factory:
  • Premium Package
  • Navigation Package
  • Technology Package
  • Performance Tire and Wheel Package
  • Interior Accent Package
  • Sport Package (RWD)
Car has never had an issue since i've owned it, and is mechanically sound. The only reason why I'm even considering selling it is I want something a little quicker and didn't want to go down the FI route with her, wanted to keep her as close to stock as I could for the next owner.

Last edited by alicious; 05-02-2019 at 09:40 AM.