Year: 2013
Make: INFINITI
Model: G37 Coupe
Price: $17000
Mileage: 61500
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): NJ

After a little over 4 years of loving my G it's time to sell the car. I was casually looking at lease deals on leasehackr and got a crazy deal on a 2018 BMW 340i Msport that was too good to pass up. Picked the car up this weekend so I have a little less than a month to sell the G before my grace period ends of only paying for 1 car (Awesome that Statefarm does that BTW. You only pay the insurance on the new car for 30 days). I picked the car up in 2015 with 18k miles and it currently sits at 61.5k miles. The car is a fully loaded Sport 6MT (Navi, heated seats, backup cam, bose sounds, parking sensors, etc).The car is in excellent condition for the mileage, with only some minor rock chips. No door dings (I had 2 that i had professionally removed because I can't look at them). To my misfortune and the next owners luck, I had the all too common slave cylinder failure a few weeks ago and ended up having to also replace the clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel all out of pocket. 12 month warranty on the repair from Infiniti so you don't have to worry about the common failure point on this car and get a fresh clutch not even broken in yet! I also replace all 4 rotors and pads with Stoptech cryo treated slotted rotors and Akebono street pads at about 48k miles (only needed the front's but I'm a sucker for slotted rotors). All maintenance done on time and at Infiniti. The car is currently sitting on the winter wheels which I will include with the sale (Blizzak WS80 tires, Sport wheels with factory TPMS sensors). I have the factory 19's with new (maybe 1k on the tires) Michelin Pilot SS tires on the rear. The fronts will need to be replaced (driveable, but only for about 1,000 miles). The only negative to this car is that someone somehow tapped my car while it was parked attempting to execute a K turn on what might be the widest road in my town (my car was parallel parked). I had the cops come to not take any chances about having his insurance cover the repair. The work was done at Robbies which is the best in the area. I was tapped on the fender and rear review mirror on the driver side. The hood and driver door were untouched so it was isolated to the fender area and mirror (both replaced with new parts, paint is a perfect match). On to the mild mods (went the "Stock Plus" route) and pics.

Mods
  • Tanabe 1" comfort drop springs in the front only (perfectly fixes the uneven drop from the factory while retaining stock comfort)
  • 20MM spacers all around to fix the wheel gap
  • Factory rear spoiler
  • R2C intake (did this for a little more sound, and it sounds incredible)

Old 04-08-2019, 08:03 AM
04gtoryder
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
SOLD. Please delete this thread