Ark Grip CBE G37 AWD Coupe SOLD!!

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $950
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe
Location (State/Prov): MN
Item Condition: Used

SOLD!!

For sale is ARK Grip exhaust for G37x Coupe. It was on my car for about 11 months. I did drive my G in the winter on days when my winter beater wouldn't start. I also scrapped when going over huge speed bumps (see the pics). There are no dings or anything, just sign of scrapping on the X-Pipe. The exhaust is in excellent condition for a year old exhaust. It still looks good as new.

If you like the deep VQ sound, this is a perfect exhaust for you. However, It's too loud for my taste. May be because I also have the HFCs which makes it extra loud.

It looks so much better than any other exhaust out there for the G, which was one of my main reasons why I bought it. I got a lot compliments from people.

I believe the exhaust may fit G37 coupe without the AWD option or G37s coupes. Contact ArkPerformance to confirm or somebody here can chime in to help.

You may need to buy new bolts and couple of gaskets as it's missing few. You can find these bolts at your local shop for less than $2 each. Also, it's always a good idea to install it with new bolts as they're pretty cheap and will save you a lot of headache in case you need to take it off.

Beautiful

X-pipe from scraping (No dings or dents)

X-pipe from scraping (No dings or dents)

Scratches on the tips

All wrapped up and ready to ship

Shipping: Buyer pays for shipping and handling. It is all wrapped up and ready to ship (see pics). It weighs about 80 lbs. FedEx, UPS, or whatever works best for the buyer as long as the service is available in Minnesota.

PM me with offers and shipping questions. Also willing to sell it local.

Last edited by aBlackG; 12-07-2018 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Sold the exhaust.