Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
08'-13' 6mt g37s

Category: Non-Automotive
Price: $23000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan
Location (State/Prov): VA
Item Condition: Used

My G was recently totaled by a distracted driver and I'm just sick about it. Now I'm on the hunt for a replacement. I'm all over the used car internet sites and there are a few out there but thought I would put my feelers out to this forum as well. I'd prefer one in the K-23 Liquid Platinum but realize that might be close to impossible. I bought my car back from the insurance company and plan to transfer all aftermarket parts. Once that's completed I will have an entire 09' G37S 6mt in K-23 to part out minus the broken crap in the rear.
Any help or advise is appreciated.

Last edited by NoahZ; 05-22-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old 05-15-2017, 04:47 PM
tigerlui
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Any price range you are looking to get?

Mine is exactly what you are looking for but i am not sure do i want to sell it

my car is 2010 G37S 6MT in K23, with OEM lip spoiler, navigation with sonar parking sensors as well.
car has CAI, invidia Q300 catback, tein S springs, stop tech rotors and pads.

car has 117k miles, bought it with 79k, and oil change every 5k miles with full synthetic oils, MT fluid replaced at 100k, diff fluid replaced at 105k, coolant replaced at 105k, oil change, diff fluid replacement, coolant replacement receipts available. MT fluid was the only one i did it myself.

Clean title but it does have 1 "accident". Hit a big rock on highway and floor pan was replaced with OEM parts, by insurance company preferred shops. Receipts with pictures available. Aftermarket warranty was purchased when i bought the car, car is still under warranty and warranty is transferable.

It is a Wisconsin car, however. According to the dealership, first owner was a manager in a dealership, carfax said it was registered under a corporate vehicle.
Car do have a lien on it right now, so throw me a price and ill decide.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:45 AM
NoahZ
Premier Member

Looking to spend under $23,000. Thanks for your response.
I do have concerns about yours...
1. Your not sure you want to sell (you are probably looking for a premium price)
2. Over 100,000 miles
3. Most of your after market parts are what I already have on my G and had planed to transfer.
4. Your car has been repaired after an accident.
5. Buying a car out of state, 13.5 hrs by car or 3.5 hrs by plane ($300) one way to Milwaukee.
6. And the most concerning is you live in a major snow state so road salt and corrosion are major concerns.

Your Pros for me are:
1. Oil changed regularly with high quality lube
2. MT. fluid , Dif. & Coolant fluid recently changed
3. Aftermarket transferable warranty
4. K-23 with MT transmission

KBB puts your car between $9,744 very good -$10,492 excellent condition Private party sale. Dealer sale around $12,297 in excellent condition.
NADA says $12,550

I know the 6 mt is hard to find but I'm also not pressed to find another vehicle right away.

I would offer you around $12,000 but would need to see the car in person first.
Thank you for your response.
NoahZ

Last edited by NoahZ; 05-22-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:26 AM
tigerlui
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NoahZ

Looking to spend under $20,000. Thanks for your response.
I do have concerns about yours...
1. Your not sure you want to sell (you are probably looking for a premium price)
2. Over 100,000 miles
3. Most of your after market parts are what I already have on my G and had planed to transfer.
4. Your car has been repaired after an accident.
5. Buying a car out of state, 13.5 hrs by car or 3.5 hrs by plane ($300) one way to Milwaukee.
6. And the most concerning is you live in a major snow state so road salt and corrosion are major concerns.

Your Pros for me are:
1. Oil changed regularly with high quality lube
2. MT. fluid , Dif. & Coolant fluid recently changed
3. Aftermarket transferable warranty
4. K-23 with MT transmission

KBB puts your car between $9,744 very good -$10,492 excellent condition Private party sale. Dealer sale around $12,297 in excellent condition.
NADA says $12,550

I know the 6 mt is hard to find but I'm also not pressed to find another vehicle right away.

I would offer you around $12,000 but would need to see the car in person first.
Thank you for your response.
NoahZ

Yea, i am not actively selling it because i still love my car. I just don't drive it that often anymore, a little corolla save more gas money when i visit my parents every weekend..haha

Good luck with searching first, come back to me if you are still interested. I can update more pictures this weekend when i have a chance
The following users liked this post:
NoahZ (05-16-2017)
Old 05-22-2017, 08:53 PM
NoahZ
Premier Member

Still searching. First world problems
Old 06-20-2017, 12:56 AM
NoahZ
Premier Member

Still looking...

Picked up a 08', Acura TL Type-S, 6MT, 97,000 ml. Going to putz around in this thing for a while until I find what I'm looking for. Probably close to 75hp less, front wheel drive and still needs a key to start but the seats are comfortable.
It's a nice car but I don't love it as I loved my G.

P.S. Since shopping I've also been looking into the M56S! They seam to be easier to find then the G37S MT but it doesn't come in a MT trans. They are sexxxy and 420hp! I wish but I can't, I have $4500 in G37 parts. This is hard and it never would have come to this if the f'en lady who hit me was looking out her windshield!

I miss looking and searching this forum for information and advice. The Acura forums suck! This really is a great community and great forum to be a member of. Can't wait to find my new G so I have something else to talk about you guys.

Last edited by NoahZ; 06-20-2017 at 01:36 AM.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:40 AM
RMB5190
Super Moderator

Received 500 Likes on 429 Posts
TL will make for a nice little DD though for when you find a replacement. Just a thought...since you bought back your old G, and since you seem to really like the car and plan to stay with it, why not pull the motor and build it? Buy a high mileage G for under 10k and do a motor swap?....See where I'm going with this?
Old 06-20-2017, 02:29 PM
NoahZ
Premier Member

I don't have the car anymore. I striped it of it's valuables and sold it back to the insurance company for what hey sold it to me for.
They made the mistake of selling it to me. Apparently there is some VA law that says unless I am a salvage yard or a scrap yard I'm not allowed to buy it due to the extent of damage the car received.
I'm just going to be patient. The right car will present itself eventually.
Old 06-27-2017, 03:16 PM
IracknBack
Premier Member

Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
check the for sale section here. my car is white but has a ton of stuff included and is $24k. it's a 2013 6MT sedan. wrapped matte white with lots of aftermarket.

You could strip the parts off you don't want and sell yourself for $3-4k easily. I refuse to part out because im fine keeping if it doesn't sell. but I have it listed for sale here, craigslist, autotrader, etc. there is a build thread here too under "RARITY"

let me know.
Old 06-27-2017, 03:20 PM
IracknBack
Premier Member

Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
https://www.myg37.com/forums/g-s-fs/...ml#post4138452

Search this Thread