Model: G37 Sedan
Price: $17995
Mileage: 34800
Color: Graphite Shadow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): CA

UPDATE: -$6K... New price is $17995.

**Reality check**
If you're reading this, feel free to (politely) let me know if you think this price point is realistic or not. If you think lower, and you've bought or sold your own car, you get the point. If you think the wording is just over the top and excessive, let me know. Just let the next guy (me) know what your reading and selling experience was, and help me sell this as an informed seller. Please PM me. --Thanks! Steve
**</Reality_check>**

Super clean and an exceptional example of the G37S. Glowing grey metallic Graphite Shadow paint. Exceptionally clean engine bay. This car is adult driven and expertly maintained. Everything works; nothing is broken or worn. I've had a great time owning this car, but I bought the wife a new car, so need to sell this one to make room.

I've got all the records, It's always been garaged, it's rarely seen the rain and never snow. Factory GPS system, Non-smoker, One owner, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, like new interior, Always well maintained (I'm a maintenance fanatic with my cars), never neglected nor abused. No leaks. Oil is always Royal Purple full synthetic and changed every 4000 miles. Routine engine and under chassis washes with compressed air dry. This is a CA car so rust isn't a thing here. Car has been amazing to own and highly dependable. It's only getting started at less than 35K miles.

No lowball offers. Serious inquiries only.

Finance your purchase (for qualified purchasers). Ship it anywhere in the continental US.
Attached Thumbnails G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-graphite-13-infin-g37s-rightfront.png   G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-graphite-13-infin-g37s-right.png   G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-graphite-13-infin-g37s-front.png   G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-graphite-13-infin-g37s-rightrear.png   G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-img_4306.jpg  

G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-img_4308.jpg   G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-img_4311.jpg   G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-img_4313.jpg   G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-img_4299.jpg   G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-img_4295.jpg  

G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-img_4301.jpg   G37S SoCal car, 34K mi, Stunning, Fast-img_4292.jpg  

Last edited by sweltman; 06-02-2018 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Asking for Pricing advice
Old 04-30-2018, 11:31 PM
Chemdog
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bump
Picked up some coilovers that I bought off of him and was able to see the car in person and can agree that the car is in great condition
The following users liked this post:
sweltman (05-14-2018)
Old 05-07-2018, 03:33 PM
sweltman
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Chemdog
Bump
Picked up some coilovers that I bought off of him and was able to see the car in person and can agree that the car is in great condition
thank you!
Old 06-02-2018, 01:48 PM
twitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beautiful ride. I've got an 04 6MT coupe that I've owned since 2005. I've been on g35driver for ages too. Now I have a 2 year old and just looking to update but I love the car, specifically the stock exhaust note.

I'm in Louisiana so I cannot swing by to look at your car but curious about your statement regarding shipping the car. I've never done anything like that so I don't know what's involved. Are you versed in shipping cars?

thank you,
Scott
Old 06-02-2018, 05:08 PM
sweltman
Registered Member

Originally Posted by twitch
Beautiful ride. I've got an 04 6MT coupe that I've owned since 2005. I've been on g35driver for ages too. Now I have a 2 year old and just looking to update but I love the car, specifically the stock exhaust note.

I'm in Louisiana so I cannot swing by to look at your car but curious about your statement regarding shipping the car. I've never done anything like that so I don't know what's involved. Are you versed in shipping cars?

thank you,
Scott
Hi Scott,

First, the car is back to completely stock now. It looks like new, drives like new, and the luxury is back in it. It drives straight, smooth quiet and performs the same as if it were new.

Sorry that the images were not updated sooner. The cool go-fast parts were all sold through this forum. I'll put up a set of corrected pictures as the car sits now shortly.

Shipping is easy. I get a quote or 3, select the transport agent that matches the budget, insurance levels, and meet the shipper at their preferred location of the shipper. They deliver the car to their location or yours, depending on what shipping options are selected. Prices go from $1000 to $1800 depending on insurances, options (like delivery at home or a shipper's location).

The mechanic that de-installed the aftermarket parts owns a shop called L-Spec (www.l-spec.com) and is named Alex. He's a good guy, but won't do me any favors for free... Ask him to get a neutral professional opinion of state of the mechanical and material conditions of my car.

Car still has less than 35K mi on it. Its on brand new rubber. Clear bright paint. Nearly new leather seats. This is the S model with all the options (Akebono brakes, Enkei S model wheels, stiffer suspension, nav, etc.). Just about zero you'd find different from this car off the showroom floor.

If you want to get more, please PM me your info.
Best,
Steve

Last edited by sweltman; 06-02-2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:43 PM
twitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bummer but I completely understand. I remember seeing the wheels and the intake(s) which were aftermarket but I'm guessing you had more than I noticed. I'm interested in checking out the new pictures when you get them uploaded.

I just test drove a Q50 S and while it's a nice freaking car it's not raw enough and the exhaust is quiet compared to my 04.

Thank you Steve!
Scott
Old 06-02-2018, 10:13 PM
sweltman
Registered Member

Originally Posted by twitch
Bummer but I completely understand. I remember seeing the wheels and the intake(s) which were aftermarket but I'm guessing you had more than I noticed. I'm interested in checking out the new pictures when you get them uploaded.

I just test drove a Q50 S and while it's a nice freaking car it's not raw enough and the exhaust is quiet compared to my 04.

Thank you Steve!
Scott
Hi Scott, New pics are up. Again, sorry for the confusion.

The (newer) Q50s is a nice car. The new engine is pretty good, and can be had with a twin turbo which is plenty fast. Not knowing what you mean by raw, but I can say it's definitely quieter than this. Turbo cars are always quieter than NA because they're rerouting exhaust gases to do something productive. I don't like the price. I can get a BMW 3 series (340i) for the same price as the Q50s now. For me, not a hard choice (bit by the Bavarian bug).

This car is now back to nice. It was very angry before with the Stillen exhaust and the CAI on it. If I had adjusted the MAFs, it would have been a better car, but I never got that far into the adjustments to compensate for the go-fast parts.

Let me know if you want more info.

Best,
Steve

Last edited by sweltman; 06-02-2018 at 10:20 PM.