Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 02:24 AM
mmnjtwa

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Stillen supercharger kit

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $4800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan
Location (State/Prov): LA
Item Condition: Used

So, I purchased a supercharger kit a few months ago from a local guy who only had it on his 370Z for a short time before he blew up his engine due to using injectors which were too small (stock GT-R injectors.) I anticipated installing it on my car -- a G37 coupe -- around this time of the year (boost weather) but I wrecked my car a few weeks ago. I'm now in the process of trying to get my car back on the road, and the supercharger may not be in the future plans any longer, unless I can't seem to sell it for the right price.

Anyway, the supercharger has the upgraded impeller, which was installed by Stillen, and I have the 7, 8, and 9lb pulleys. (There are other extras he had, and I'll update this part when I ask the previous owner what those were -- I just know he spent a lot of money on this and was sad to let it go, but that's what happens when you're married.) The kit had the air to water intercooler from Stillen, along with most everything you need, except the right sized injectors and EcuTek/UpRev to tune it, and whatever other precautions you prefer to take before reaping all the benefits of added horsepower and torque. Personally, I was going to go with the air to air intercooler kit, 1000cc injectors, upgraded fuel kit for e85, 340lph pump, 34 row oil cooler, and a trans cooler (since I have the autotragic transmission.)

Anyway, the supercharger itself was purchased new by the previous owner and only used for a short time. I can find out any specific information you may need, or you could probably ask the guy yourself as he is a member on these forums -- I'll find out his user name in the morning.

Im located right outside of New Orleans, and definitely willing to ship as I think I'll have a hard time selling locally. I accept PayPal, but the buyer will be responsible for paying shipping and PayPal fees, as I'm sure nobody wants to send money as family member via PayPal and not receive the buyer protection. The kit is sold as is. I have every part, nut, bolt, etc that was given to me, and was told it was the full kit, but I take no responsibility if something small is missing. (although, if it is some $5 piece that Still can quickly send to you, I'm willing to work with you in making things right.

Asking price is $4,800 plus shipping.

You can PM me here, email me JP rice 824 at (aol) dot com, or text/call (two 2 five) thirty-three 5 - 3 five twenty-1

Regards,
Jayson

(

I cross-posted this on the 370Z forum.)

Last edited by mmnjtwa; 11-22-2016 at 02:49 AM. Reason: location and pictures added
Old 11-21-2016, 08:20 AM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Pictures within 24hrs please and also fill out all the necessary information on the top of this sale thread. Location/price/ect... thanks!
Old 11-22-2016, 02:50 AM
mmnjtwa

Originally Posted by kennyz424
Pictures within 24hrs please and also fill out all the necessary information on the top of this sale thread. Location/price/ect... thanks!
Done. Took a while, but I was having computer troubles, and it is impossible to do some things from the app on my phone.

Bump.
Old 11-24-2016, 01:13 AM
mmnjtwa

Sold on the 370Z forum. Lock it up, mods. Thanks.
Old 11-24-2016, 01:22 AM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Congrats on the sale and thanks for the update!