Model: G37 Coupe
Price: $15500
Mileage: 105500
Color: Graphite Shadow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): WA

Updated Price Drop: $15,500 with ALL modifications

Afternoon Folks,

Have for sale my VERY WELL maintained (mechanically + inside/out) 2013 6MT G37S Coupe. I am the original owner, and have enjoyed every driving moment of the current 105,500 miles on the car (freeway miles!!!). Car comes in Graphite Shadow, and has included the OEM rear deck spoiler and rear splash guards. The car has recently had all fluids replaced – Motor Oil (Amsoil since day 1), Transmission Fluid (Amsoil), Rear Differential (Amsoil Severe Gear 75-90W), as well as a new serpentine belt. Plugs have been replaced 3 times total over the 105,xxx miles (most recently at 85k). Vehicle was diagnosed with leaking valve cover gasket by Lynnwood Infiniti; all gaskets from the valve covers UP were replaced (OEM gaskets – throttle bodies, spark tube seals, valve cover gaskets, manifold gasket); receipts available. The car currently has the following (all modifications purchased new):

Dealer UPDATED BLUETOOTH SOFTWARE – Hands-free now entirely compatible with iPhone 7+ (latest iOS firmware) for hands-free calling and faster Bluetooth audio streaming
3M Clear Bra (including partial hood, fenders, full bumper, headlights, door cups, door edges, rear bumper lip, partial front roof and complete A-pillars)
3M Color Stable 20% Window Tint by STS Customs in Lynnwood
Llumar 35% Front Windshield Tint
TSX-R Lenses w/ OSRAM CBI Bulbs
Carsmo Interior ***** (all 4 in Polished)

SouthBend SS Stage 3 Aluminum Flywheel and Clutch Kit
ZSpeed HD Concentric Slave Cylinder (replaced master cylinder as well with an OEM unit when I did the clutch) w/ SS Clutch Line – Motul 5.1 Brake Fluid
Please note that the clutch was replaced as a performance addition (my curiosity) rather than because of a bad clutch
Stance Coilovers
SPC Front Control Arms
SPC Rear Toe Bolts
Z1 Motorsport Engine Mounts
Z1 Motorsport Transmission Mount
Whiteline Rear Differential Bushings Kit
Hotchis Sway Bars Front and Rear
SPC Rear Adjustable End-links
Fast Intensions SS Non-Resonated Exhaust
Motordyne ART V2 Pipes
ECUTEK tune by Drift Office

Volk TE37 (PC by Cascade Wheel Repair in Matte Graphite) 19x8.5/9.5 +35 mm offset with 15 mm spacers by B2Autodesign in the front
Tires are Michelin Sport AS3’s (rears are NEW and fronts are at 80%) from Discount Tire Co.
NEW Stoptech Slotted Rotors w/ NEW Posi-quiet Pads – Stoptech Fluid

Front Aero/IPL bumper in Graphite Shadow (repainted courtesy of Infiniti USA to match the fender perfectly)
Aero/IPL sideskirts
Autokits-X V1 Rear Diffuser in Carbon Fiber
Stillen Roof Spoiler in Graphite Shadow by Millen Autobody in Redmond

While I DO have plans to part ways with many of the above modifications, I AM WILLING to leave on at the request of the new owner – this saves me time and effort to pull everything back off. I do not have the stock wheels, but I DO HAVE all other STOCK PARTS that can be provided upon request in addition to parts on the car.

Now for the bad – the car was in ONE collision with a silly Honda Pilot; she made a U-turn in the intersection and I was unable to stop in time. The damage was COSMETIC – I have pictures to reassure the new owner; OEM parts were used exclusively – I confirmed receipts with the autoshop.

PRICE: $16,500 (stock) – $21,500 (w/ ALL listed modifications)

Thanks,
Eric
Attached Thumbnails Well maintained, original owner 2013 6MT G37S Coupe-img_1899.jpg   Well maintained, original owner 2013 6MT G37S Coupe-img_6092.jpg   Well maintained, original owner 2013 6MT G37S Coupe-img_8081.jpg   Well maintained, original owner 2013 6MT G37S Coupe-img_5130.jpg  

Last edited by eksigned; 04-16-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:37 AM
eksigned

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Price drop: 15,500 OBO to 20,500 (with all modifications and wheels)
Old 04-10-2017, 04:10 PM
eksigned

Swingin' on by. Monday afternoon bump!
Old 04-13-2017, 03:55 PM
eksigned

LALALALALALALALA hi.