(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

FS G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 03:58 PM
johnadlertech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $350
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe
Location (State/Prov): IL
Item Condition: Used

SOLD SOLD SOLD

2012 Infiniti G37 G37S G37x G37xS OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 Vibrant Red, with splash guards.

I swapped both my bumpers and side sills to a different style so the old ones have to go. They are the Sport version off a 2012 G37xS Coupe. Original OEM A54 Vibrant Red. They should fit all G37 coupes and early Q60 coupes. They are in good used condition. Side sills are very good condition with splash guards. The guards can be easily removed with no noticeable holes or marks. Rear bumper has a few scratches but is solid with no cracks. It does have OEM sensor holes, and also splash guards. The guards can be removed but may cause paint damage where there was installation tape. Front bumper is in ok condition with a big scrape near the grill opening. But it is solid with no cracks or splits. Preference will be given to buyer that wants everything. And discount can be made if buyer does not want the splash guards. They are listed for pick-up only. I live 2 miles north of Chicago. To ship them would ruin the the deal. I know someone has a cracked bumper and needs a replacement or wants to upgrade to the Sport style. Reasonable offers considered.

Front Bumper $sold
Rear Bumper $sold
Side Sills $sold

The fine print:
No warranty, no returns, no refunds, sold as is. If listed then they are available. Low ball offers will be ignored. -- CASH ONLY at pickup. --NO TRADES (well maybe for whiskey...).
Attached Thumbnails G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3102.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3104.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3105.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3106.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3103.jpg  

G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3190.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3191.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3193.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3192.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3187.jpg  

G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3189.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3185.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3186.jpg   G37 Infiniti OEM Coupe Sport Bumpers & Side Sills A54 with splash guards Chicago-img_3188.jpg  

Last edited by johnadlertech; 07-19-2017 at 10:53 PM. Reason: sold
Old 07-10-2017, 09:57 AM
PoisonIvy

Bumpers are clean. I was wondering if you wanted to sell just the foglight bezels?
Old 07-10-2017, 10:43 AM
johnadlertech

Sorry, I want to keep the bumper complete incase the buyer needs the parts. If for some reason they don't I will let you know.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:52 PM
johnadlertech

Sold

All sold