Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 02:08 AM
BlueOut
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price: $45
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan, Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): VA
Item Condition: Brand New

Sometimes there are bolts missing in things you buy, but don't blame it on me, considering ive PM u my cell number days ago, u decide to go one forum and blame the seller because of 2 bolts missing, it was a pic taken from my iPhone, so since you already gone to the forum blamming ME the seller before you have official and correct facts, I will have to take further measures, u can't go on a public forum and bash some1 before you havevall the facts, u have/had my cell number but u wanted to be heard like a child, but big mistake on you end considering u don't know exactly how many bolts come with kit cuz it doesn't tell you, I've said what I have to say but a lot of ppl on here know me, and they know that's not me and that's not how I do business,you think Im gonna loose a sponsorship and be a dishonest seller and sell a 45 dollar kit, and have it be not what i advertised! PLEASE get your facts straight kid, you can't go on a public forum an talk bad about some1 over something your not even rue of, ipand I'm assuming your young cuzy you handled this situation in the worst possible way u could have
Old 04-25-2012, 02:17 AM
BlueOut
Banned

So dk85 youve been on this forum for less than 4 months and have 18 posts which mostvof were used to talk badly about a seller over something that's not my problem, I sold you a never used NRG ground wire kit, and if there's 2 bolts missing, all u had to do was call me or go to home depot or lowes or anywhere, but going on here and calling ME a dishonest seller was not a smart move! You will be contacted in the next couple days, so I advise youbto have your facts and LIES well though out
Old 04-25-2012, 09:30 AM
dk85

Sorry for blasting on you thread. It was very immature of me to do so. The product is 100% new. It's never used which i can tell. It was a disappointment to open the box and check the contents with what's supposed to be in the box. It was missing two bolts with two washers, and the connector plate NRG logo cover. Side note, it shouldn't be the buyer's problem to go to home depot to buy the bolts and washers. It's the manufacturer's problem. Contents should've been verified. The box should be 100%.

We are grown adults here. It was my fault to go on the thread. Sorry for the trouble it may have caused you.

I only had 18 posts because I've been ghosting this whole time. Finally started doing things to my car so I began posting and becoming more active. Been on this forums for years already. Just never signed up.

Please disregard this drama on the thread.

We'll work something out.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:13 PM
BlueOut
Banned

Ok all you had to do call me