MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Picture Share G Coupe (https://www.myg37.com/forums/picture-share-g-coupe-316/)
-   -   *Teaser PIcs of My Wheels* (https://www.myg37.com/forums/picture-share-g-coupe/185352-teaser-pics-of-my-wheels.html)

Gamedog 09-23-2008 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Da Hashi (Post 2424334)
is he being a puss?:bowrofl::eekdance::eekdance:

:bowrofl:

Said its kinda far for him... But then I brought up all those times i've driven for hours to get TO and FROM meets from Riverside... So we'll see... He better go...

Da Hashi 09-23-2008 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by gamedog (Post 2424335)
:bowrofl:

Said its kinda far for him... But then I brought up all those times i've driven for hours to get TO and FROM meets from Riverside... So we'll see... He better go...

:bowrofl::bowrofl:too far ?? what the hell....one of the best places to go at night:biggthumpup: too far:52::7:

Gamedog 09-23-2008 09:49 PM

Yea I kno... I added him to the list anyways ;)

Da Hashi 09-23-2008 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by gamedog (Post 2424342)
Yea I kno... I added him to the list anyways ;)

yeah saw that grow smurf nuts:bowrofl:I hope I can get more that 2 runs:dunno:of course last time I showed up at 3am LOL nut it's a week nite so can't stay out too late:icon09:

jnguyen 09-23-2008 10:29 PM

i have never seen a CF rim before. Cant wait to see em on :biggthumpup:

ucla bruin 09-24-2008 02:44 AM

Wow, definitely one of the best wheels I've seen. The website shows that those are not cheap. How much discount for the partial sponsorship?

DrJones 09-24-2008 07:50 AM

This is going to look hawt!! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

UNV-IT46 09-24-2008 10:03 AM

where are they in south florida? i will go test out your wheels for you lol

Gamedog 09-24-2008 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by ucla bruin (Post 2424493)
Wow, definitely one of the best wheels I've seen. The website shows that those are not cheap. How much discount for the partial sponsorship?

Thanks Danny... If you're interested pm me bro... Can't really say the details/discount out here... It's a pretty good discount is all I can say....

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 2424532)
This is going to look hawt!! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Yeah I know I cant wait to see them finished up either!

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46 (Post 2424568)
where are they in south florida? i will go test out your wheels for you lol

:bowrofl: Did I say Florida? Uhhh I meant they're located in Kentucky... lol... Naw they're actually located in Miami... Go check'em out... And while you're there, pick up a set man... Just don't touch mine... lol

UNV-IT46 09-24-2008 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by gamedog (Post 2424587)
Thanks Danny... If you're interested pm me bro... Can't really say the details/discount out here... It's a pretty good discount is all I can say....

Yeah I know I cant wait to see them finished up either!

:bowrofl: Did I say Florida? Uhhh I meant they're located in Kentucky... lol... Naw they're actually located in Miami... Go check'em out... And while you're there, pick up a set man... Just don't touch mine... lol

I'll let them know i am there to test fit and run your wheels. you know make sure the cf wont come off lol

Gamedog 09-24-2008 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46 (Post 2424605)
I'll let them know i am there to test fit and run your wheels. you know make sure the cf wont come off lol

:7:

Graham 09-24-2008 04:32 PM

yawn......are we still talking about these hypothetical wheels you're getting. I say no pics, no wheels, and manufacturing one's don't count. So stop lying to us all, and just fess up.
When I see a black G fly by me on the 91 and nearly take off because his CF wheels are so light, the G just starts to take flight, I'll believe it. Otherwise, please revise the title to say "Teaser pics on pg 1, Rambling B.S. on the rest of the thread.:thewave:

Man, I feel sarcastic today.

Da Hashi 09-24-2008 04:40 PM

^^^^ :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:^^^^
he wish those wheels were all C/F they would be light....jus overlay looks good.......:eekdance::eekdance:

NIGHTLFEphantom 09-24-2008 04:47 PM

yea the CF overlays is crack. **** is hot! I'm gonna CF overlay my whole car and add those rims. :biggthumpup:

Gamedog 09-24-2008 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 2424867)
yawn......are we still talking about these hypothetical wheels you're getting. I say no pics, no wheels, and manufacturing one's don't count. So stop lying to us all, and just fess up.
When I see a black G fly by me on the 91 and nearly take off because his CF wheels are so light, the G just starts to take flight, I'll believe it. Otherwise, please revise the title to say "Teaser pics on pg 1, Rambling B.S. on the rest of the thread.:thewave:

Man, I feel sarcastic today.

:thewave:

Originally Posted by NIGHTLFEphantom (Post 2424881)
yea the CF overlays is crack. **** is hot! I'm gonna CF overlay my whole car and add those rims. :biggthumpup:

DO IT!!!! :JAMIN: