NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Seattle Autobody

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Infinite.G
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Seattle Autobody

Was just involved in an accident. Need extensive repairs to the front of car and engine. Need a reputable auto body shop to do the repairs.

So far I've been recommended to Aldercrest Auto Rebuild. If you know of any others, please let me know. Thanks!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Infinite.G
Registered Member

Allstate has recommended these, which are warranty'd by Allstate:

ARA Collision
Absolute Auto Body

Anybody have experience with these?
Old 01-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Greggski

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Collision masters in Kirkland is good. They do the work for Infiniti of Kirkland so have a lot of experience. Ask for Jody and tell them a Gregg sent you. He'll take care of you.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Infinite.G
Registered Member

Ended up going with Absolute Auto Body in Lynnwood. Close to home, and comes with a life-time warranty. It's an insurance thing and they are covered as well under AllState

Thanks for the input though. I'll post before and after pictures when it's done in a month.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:54 PM
ckp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry im late to the party. but i would hvae said to goto bernards import autobody in downtown seattle. i know its far but they do great work. i am getting my car done there, and i am going through AllState as well. how are they treating you? I am trying to get them to pay for a full auto detail of my car inside/outside at Northwest auto salon and my clearbra install there as well hopefully.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:03 AM
Infinite.G
Registered Member

Unfortunately they're moving slow... The owner seems cool though. He's working with me to replace OEM parts with aftermarket parts. Thinking about going with a Seibon CF hood, and AIT TS front bumper, and an autokits-x grill. Just so happens that the OEM costs more than the aftermarket, and I can apply the savings to the extra install costs.

We'll see how it goes. I'm optimistic at this point. Absolute got rated #3 shop in Seattle by King-5, and they're on my way home from work so I can keep tabs on progress every couple days.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:57 PM
FourT2

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Infinite.G
Unfortunately they're moving slow... The owner seems cool though. He's working with me to replace OEM parts with aftermarket parts. Thinking about going with a Seibon CF hood, and AIT TS front bumper, and an autokits-x grill. Just so happens that the OEM costs more than the aftermarket, and I can apply the savings to the extra install costs.

We'll see how it goes. I'm optimistic at this point. Absolute got rated #3 shop in Seattle by King-5, and they're on my way home from work so I can keep tabs on progress every couple days.
So how did the repair go? I am trying to decide between this shop and Aldercrest.

Thanks
Old 03-08-2013, 12:44 PM
ohsogood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^ Bump - I'm in the Seattle area and have a bumper that needs to be worked on.
I just wanted to see if anyone had any updates about the shops they went to.