MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   NorthEast (https://www.myg37.com/forums/northeast-38/)
-   -   From LA to VA. (https://www.myg37.com/forums/northeast/193319-from-la-to-va.html)

Nosnibor 04-13-2009 05:30 AM

From LA to VA.

Hey all...I don't post in here too often. I spend most of my time on local Cali forums. With the way the economy is going I'm being forced back east...I'm pretty big into the G community here in So Cal. Was wondering if there are any kind of groups in the Hampton Roads area. I won't be back till about July or August but I want to start making some friends and get to know some people when I get back.

(I grew up in VA)

christian655321 04-14-2009 08:30 PM

welcome back to the east coast! up in MD here but we see some VA guys sometimes.. your going to miss the big meet april 26th :( next year though!

WhosUrBuddiee 04-14-2009 08:42 PM

There is a bunch of ricer kids in hampton roads area. I used to live there.

But a little farther north there is a hard core gang of real street motha fukas, called the National G Club. You better step correct around them or you will find yourself 6 feet under.

fireboy 04-14-2009 09:15 PM

^^^ hahaa yo yo yo thats right.. THE NGC is for real yo... we rep the G35driver
we usually roll pretty deep with 25-50 cars at every major meet..

WhosUrBuddiee 04-15-2009 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by fireboy (Post 2603244)
^^^ hahaa yo yo yo thats right.. THE NGC is for real yo... we rep the G35driver
we usually roll pretty deep with 25-50 cars at every major meet..

But 24-48 are stock :(

swordsman54 04-16-2009 09:48 PM

Welcome back to Virginia. I live in the Hampton Roads area, but I go to VCU in Richmond at the moment. But yea, there are tons of ricers in the 757 area now. You drive anywhere, you will see a ricer..it's almost scary.

Nosnibor 04-23-2009 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee (Post 2603217)
But a little farther north there is a hard core gang of real street motha fukas, called the National G Club. You better step correct around them or you will find yourself 6 feet under.

What does that even mean? haha.

Nosnibor 04-23-2009 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by swordsman54 (Post 2605318)
Welcome back to Virginia. I live in the Hampton Roads area, but I go to VCU in Richmond at the moment. But yea, there are tons of ricers in the 757 area now. You drive anywhere, you will see a ricer..it's almost scary.

Yeah that's what it was like when I left. I could imagine it only worst. I'm just looking for a more mature group to roll with cause I'm not trying to hang out with a bunch of high schoolers with broken down civics. I got some friends that go to VCU so maybe I'll see you sometime.

Nosnibor 04-23-2009 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee (Post 2604343)
But 24-48 are stock :(

That's ok, G's are sexy already...any mod just makes them sexier.

cbad 04-29-2009 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Nosnibor (Post 2611354)
Yeah that's what it was like when I left. I could imagine it only worst. I'm just looking for a more mature group to roll with cause I'm not trying to hang out with a bunch of high schoolers with broken down civics. I got some friends that go to VCU so maybe I'll see you sometime.

stumbled onto this post, most of us Hampton Roads G drivers post on g35driver.com. The ricer scene is pretty bad, but we have small group of mature people that roll with us, nothing harcore serious like a team. but we meetup most weekends either hanging out or driving around in/working on/detailing our G's. There are a few ricer G's though, so watch out. you'll figure out who they are on the forum. check out this thread for hampton roads G's (its a long thread) -> http://g35driver.com/forums/northeas...-g-owners.html

citymunky 04-29-2009 09:19 PM

Like cbad said, it a rice haven here sometime in HR's, but your welcome to come chill with us if you like.

BTW: when I say us, i mean the people that post on the HR/VA Beach thread.