Just bought my first car ! 2012 G37x - MyG37

Go Back  MyG37 > MyG37.com > Newbie Corner
Reload this Page >

Just bought my first car ! 2012 G37x

Notices
Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Old 07-13-2018, 02:19 AM
AustinT

Hello everyone !

I just got my new car and i was wanting to replace a couple parts on it as there is some damage and other cosmetical issues that my OCD, does not accept!

First and foremost i do need a new grill as mine is cracked, i donít know where to get a good replacement from.

Second, my drivers side rear quarter panel is pushed in a little bit from where the bumper is and is not flush at all, not sure what to do about that one.

Third, my passenger side exhaust cut out is pushed up just slightly, wondering if i could just press it down or something along those lines.

fourth, i have a subwoofer and amp that id like to instal into the stock deck, any tutorials on that?

Thanks everyone
Old 07-13-2018, 08:44 AM
blnewt
Administr8r&DIY cheapsk8

Thanked 4,695 Times in 3,998 Posts
Hi Austin, welcome to the site!
Check www.discountinfinitiparts.com for the grill, or once you get 10 posts and wait a couple days you can post a WTB (want to buy) thread in the classifieds, someone might have a grill for sale.

As far as body work, post up some pics, might be simple or at least we can get a better idea of it.

Enjoy your first car!
Old 07-13-2018, 09:37 AM
slartibartfast
Super Moderator

Welcome!
Start in this forum for your stereo questions.
https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-v...ectronics-310/
Old 07-13-2018, 09:47 AM
r2dmax

Originally Posted by AustinT View Post
Hello everyone !

I just got my new car and i was wanting to replace a couple parts on it as there is some damage and other cosmetical issues that my OCD, does not accept!

First and foremost i do need a new grill as mine is cracked, i donít know where to get a good replacement from.

Second, my drivers side rear quarter panel is pushed in a little bit from where the bumper is and is not flush at all, not sure what to do about that one.

Third, my passenger side exhaust cut out is pushed up just slightly, wondering if i could just press it down or something along those lines.

fourth, i have a subwoofer and amp that id like to instal into the stock deck, any tutorials on that?

Thanks everyone
I changed my chrome grill for black. It's in my garage. I'll let it go cheap (= shipping) if you want it. Either way, welcome to the site, post pics of your car and enjoy the drive!

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.