Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

New G37 Coupe Owner, with some questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 11:11 PM
ALBE_37
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New G37 Coupe Owner, with some questions

Hello everyone!

I Recently got 2010 g37x coupe, i love her! I have a couple questions that i hope you guys can answer.

As you can see the one taillight led bulb is out, how much you think it cost to replace it?

other than that she runs like a beauty and i love her! I know i could probably search the fourms, but she doesn't have a sport front bumper, I'd like you guys recommend me what bumper i should get, im also looking for some good black rims, and some other mods, id like to make a list. From my thread, thanks and can't wait talk to you all!
Old 08-23-2017, 11:37 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Welcome to the site!
That rear taillight isn't set up to change out the single LEDs, should be able to find a right side taillight assembly on ebay for a decent price though.

You can fit the sport bumper but finding one that will be an accurate color match on a 2010 could be a problem if your G has seen a lot of sun.

As far as wheels, many choices there, I'd focus on lighter weight wheels w/ quality summer tires, this will be a mod that you will also notice for performance.

Check this folder for different choices in 18, 19, & 20" sets
https://www.myg37.com/forums/wheels-411/
Old 08-23-2017, 11:44 PM
ALBE_37
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blnewt
Welcome to the site!
That rear taillight isn't set up to change out the single LEDs, should be able to find a right side taillight assembly on ebay for a decent price though.

You can fit the sport bumper but finding one that will be an accurate color match on a 2010 could be a problem if your G has seen a lot of sun.

As far as wheels, many choices there, I'd focus on lighter weight wheels w/ quality summer tires, this will be a mod that you will also notice for performance.

Check this folder for different choices in 18, 19, & 20" sets
https://www.myg37.com/forums/wheels-411/
Thanks! It does have higher miles so how much of a problem you think matching color? And do you have recommended bumper? Ive seen the ipl ones are expensive but