Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Ahh g37 or Jeep SRT-8

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Don@Migliore
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to MyG37!

There are so many things wrong with this thread! (regarding posters, not OP)

1. If your ego is hurt and your female friend thinks differently of you if you lose a race to another car, you've got a bigger problem than which wheels you roll. Turn of Fast and Furious Tokyo drift and step into reality.

2. All those supporting the SRT-8 base car ratings on solely horsepower now, interesting. If all I were concerned about was horsepower I would buy a late 90s mustang, throw on a blower and some bolts on and dominate. I would love to resemble Joe-Dirt in my hopped up 5.0 mustang, giving you a "mean mug" when I beat you to the next stoplight . Horsepower is just one variable of what makes a car, my friends.

I guess this is why forums can be a bit rediculous at times. You get all opinions, even from those who can't form their own.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:09 AM
Lee55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well both cars are nice , I love how the SRT-8 Sounds. and i love how the G37 feels when driving .

SRT 8 got alot of power i drove it , makes my car seem like a camery :P ( in power )

the inside is kinda normal i would expect more coz of the price but hey its american :P .

If you go above 120 km/h the steering wheel is soo loose and if u turn hard i think u will roll over so safety is bad ( thats with most 4x4 cars ) .

You cant really compare the two in power anyways .

if you want power u can get the G37 and get the TT it would be still less then getting the SRT-8 . well here in the middle east not sure about prices there .
Old 08-18-2009, 08:45 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Originally Posted by Don@Migliore
Welcome to MyG37!

There are so many things wrong with this thread! (regarding posters, not OP)

1. If your ego is hurt and your female friend thinks differently of you if you lose a race to another car, you've got a bigger problem than which wheels you roll. Turn of Fast and Furious Tokyo drift and step into reality.

2. All those supporting the SRT-8 base car ratings on solely horsepower now, interesting. If all I were concerned about was horsepower I would buy a late 90s mustang, throw on a blower and some bolts on and dominate. I would love to resemble Joe-Dirt in my hopped up 5.0 mustang, giving you a "mean mug" when I beat you to the next stoplight . Horsepower is just one variable of what makes a car, my friends.

I guess this is why forums can be a bit rediculous at times. You get all opinions, even from those who can't form their own.
Very well said, I should post this as an announcement on here or sticky it lol