MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   NationalGClub (https://www.myg37.com/forums/nationalgclub-133/)
-   -   Skyline Drive for May 14th (Details inside) (https://www.myg37.com/forums/nationalgclub/53630-skyline-drive-for-may-14th-details-inside.html)

clokwork 05-10-2005 12:37 PM

Skyline Drive for May 14th (Details inside)

This is the email I sent to all members:

Hello!

The date is set as is the location. The drive has been set for the Skyline Drive. For those that can handle it, the drive is approximately 1.5 hours each way. One thing for those that wish not to come....YOU WILL MISS ABSOULUTELY BEAUTIFUL CONTRYSIDE AND PHOTO OPS!! :)

I know most of you guys are gonna hate me but this itenerary is optimal for those that wish to preserve their evenings/nights for saturday and also to have optimal daylight.

10:00 A.M - Meet at Fairfax Town Center Movie Theatre Parking lot (please have sufficient gasoline ready) If someone wants to go to safeway to buy drinks, they can before the trip :)

We will leave from the parking lot and make our way to 66

When we get to skyline, we will stop at the gas station in case anyone wants gas...bathroom...drinks or snacks. the gas station is on the right hand side
and they have crispy creme donuts (according to Lek)

Once we get to the second entrance, we will turn around and head back the same path. There are plenty of twisties and many places you may actually want to stop and take pictures.

Lek will likely lead the pack unless you are aware of your surroundings. If you find a hotspot for photos, my cell number is provided so that I will try to bring people to a halt.

After we have returned, if anyone is down for drinks, name the place and we can make it official.

John

703-***-**** (John)

If you have any further questions, please post on the natinoalGclub forum on www.g35driver.com

thanks!!

vlm7 05-10-2005 12:43 PM

Sounds awesome guys, but I can't make it as I have a BBQ at 2. Looking forward to seeing some pix. John and Puria in the woods...

arjunz 05-10-2005 12:44 PM

10 AM is too early .. how about 12 :D ...*sigh* . i'll be there .. lol

clokwork 05-10-2005 12:48 PM

Vic, you are scaring me how much you are thinking about Puria and Me in the woods lolol

vlm7 05-10-2005 01:05 PM

Can you hear the banjo music in the background? Just be thankful Kelly wasn't driving with us, or else you guys would def. have been violated!

wnt1bd 05-10-2005 01:07 PM

Damn Damn Damn....I'm basicly booked through the rest of this month, but in June the wife's going away for the week.....weee hooo.....Plan another for June!!!

stylez09 05-10-2005 01:13 PM

Every time you guys have a meet/drive I am out of town. I wanted to make the first one but I had to go back to Virginia Tech. This weekend I am going back again for the graduation ceremonies. I've only met Byrnie, Vic, Greg, and Puria. I am looking forward to meeting everyone sometime this summer. Enjoy and take lots of pics!

arjunz 05-10-2005 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by stylez09
Every time you guys have a meet/drive I am out of town. I wanted to make the first one but I had to go back to Virginia Tech. This weekend I am going back again for the graduation ceremonies. I've only met Byrnie, Vic, Greg, and Puria. I am looking forward to meeting everyone sometime this summer. Enjoy and take lots of pics!

I am going to Tech too :D .. just thought i'd let yu know :p

stylez09 05-10-2005 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by arjunz
I am going to Tech too :D .. just thought i'd let yu know :p

When are you going? Are you going for Graduation? We should meet up downtown or something. Are you bringing your G35? I am going to bring the good old Honda CR-V because I dont have the clearbra on the G..and you know how 81 is with all the damn bugs and debris :o

mbq62 05-10-2005 02:12 PM

I am down to go. I'll be there bright and early.

mbq62 05-10-2005 02:15 PM

I wonder if i'll get my lip on before then....

Pratik 05-10-2005 02:18 PM

Nice, its a sticky.

clokwork 05-10-2005 02:21 PM

pratik, I wouldnt admit that to anyone ;)

arjunz 05-10-2005 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by stylez09
When are you going? Are you going for Graduation? We should meet up downtown or something. Are you bringing your G35? I am going to bring the good old Honda CR-V because I dont have the clearbra on the G..and you know how 81 is with all the damn bugs and debris :o

Oh no .. i meant ... im going to Tech next year as a freshman :D

Pratik 05-10-2005 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by clokwork
pratik, I wouldnt admit that to anyone ;)

HAHAHAHA