NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

National G Club Banned From Ioc???

Old 10-04-2006, 04:20 PM
turbonetics-g

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down National G Club Banned From Ioc???

I went to Infiniti of Chantily and dropped of my car to have my transmission checked.. about a week later i get a call from the service director telling me to comeback.. After a few complaints with how MATT CHRISTENSON LIED to me and promised to have my transmission replaced.. GARY the service director told me that we "NATIONALGCLUB" OR anyone from the forums were not welcome there; he said that we are banned !... WTF???

Anyways.... Matt promised to replace the transmission regardless of the turbo.. LIES....
My VIN number now has been "LABELED" as out of warranty TO ALL INFINITI's because of them... BASTARDS.

MATT CHRISTENSON has to be the worst LYING SOB service rep in all time; along with the management...

FK all them PLEASE DON'T EVER GET SERVICED FROM INFINITI OF CHANTILLY

I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO ANNAPOLIS.. They were willing to fix it without tainting my VIN #

GO TO HELL INFINITI OF CHANTILLY.. I HOPE THAT YOU FKS GO OUT OF BUSINESS

already made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau .. ..
paying to replace my clutch this weekend
Old 10-04-2006, 04:22 PM
abcdefGGGGGG

damn that sucks.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:35 PM
turbonetics-g

^^^^ damn... thats the funniest screen name ever !!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 04:43 PM
terryw

i guess you didnt see Jeff/destro's post about them...
Im so sorry to hear man...

take it to Infiniti of Analoplise and talk to Pat, he might be able to take care of it for ya and hook you up.

Originally Posted by Destro
Matthew used to work with me. I know him very well. All I have to say is be VERY careful when dealing with Matt. He is VERY shady. He got fired from my work for ripping people off. Then he went to VW in Manassas and got fired from their for the same thing. Just watch yourself with him. We are still faxing stuff some of his customers receipts to Nissan because of all the complaints he got. He loves to jack up labor and screw people.
Our parent company used to complaints about him all the time. Not just my General Manager, but the Presidents/CEO's of our company, and Nissan USA used to call us up and send out reps to see why he was pissing off people and ripping them off so bad

Last edited by terryw; 10-04-2006 at 04:53 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:45 PM
mixturepinoy
LMEFO!!!

Wow... that sucks man. You should get them for discrimination' you need to find out why they banned you guys...
Old 10-04-2006, 04:52 PM
2006_G_coupe

Thats nova for ya.!! lol
Old 10-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Mase4g63

Regardless if you are or not in the Club, they cant just banned you. You are a customer. If I were you, i'll make a big scene and ask to talk to the GM. This happen all the time when I worked at the dealership. Trust me, you will get what you want....try it.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:57 PM
startertan

Originally Posted by Mase4g63
Regardless if you are or not in the Club, they cant just banned you. You are a customer. If I were you, i'll make a big scene and ask to talk to the GM. This happen all the time when I worked at the dealership. Trust me, you will get what you want....try it.
That's true but would you really want to go back there and have them perform the service?!?! No thanks, I'll pass.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:05 PM
terryw

Originally Posted by mixturepinoy
Wow... that sucks man. You should get them for discrimination' you need to find out why they banned you guys...
it goes a long way back, where several of our members had issues with them either with damaging their car during service or something else.
Gary is a good guy I think... he and Nmanti/Dhej tried to repair the relationship between NGC and IOC by scheduling a meeting where we can talk about our complaints. However the meeting was aranged at like 8am on a saturday morning, so no one besides Dehj on our side showed up. That pretty much irked them enough to decide to stop our club discount.

We were never banned though as far as I know. In fact I think several of our members still have a good relationship with them, and still getting the same club discount from IOC.

for future references, use Annapolise, Tysons and Alexandria, with Annapolise being the most mod friendly one. They all have a very good relationship with us. or use Jeff's Nissan dealership, he will hook you up. As far as IOC goes, definetly stay clear of Matt.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:07 PM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mase4g63

Good point. The only thing they can do is refuse the discount. I'm sure they have the right to refuse service to any customer, but to make such generalized statement about banning every1 from this forum is unprofessional and pretty retarded. I would contact corporate infiniti let them know what's going at IOC. Have you not been reading all the IOC thread? Not only should people stay away from IOC, take it up a notch and spread words to others to stay away. It's a huge slippery slope effect coming from IOC..each subsequent events all started from something they screwed up on!! yet it's the customer's fault. Now it's NGC's and g35driver's fault. Sorry you had to deal with them. screw IOC and their BS, I'll do my part to spread words about them..word of mouth is the best form of advertisement

~Khoa
Old 10-04-2006, 05:11 PM
mixturepinoy
LMEFO!!!

Wow... You guys must roll hella deep' wish we had that much presence in the northwest...
Old 10-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Mase4g63

All you need to do is talk to the service manager and if he doesnt help you out. Then go talk to the General Manager of the dealership. It's a chain of command, trust me, they have to find a solution to this problem. Just dont stop and give up. Keep trying man, just keep complaining...
Old 10-04-2006, 05:16 PM
CrazyRuskie
Crazy Russian Super Mod

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Yeah I was going to suggest calling Corporate and complaining... dealers don't like when people complain to corporate about them...
Old 10-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Destro
Bad *** Mutha****a

OMG this is too funny. I had to print it out to show everyone at work. too funnay. Sucks for turbonetics-g though. I definitely would be taking it up with Infiniti Consumer affairs though. That's why he got fired from here, too many complaints to Nissan and the Browns Automotive Group.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:45 PM
turbonetics-g

Sh*t..now My Vin Number History States That I Have Turbo... I Can't Get Any Warranty Work Done At Any Dealership Now... Fk...
Im Just Gonna Live With The 5th Gear Grinding.. It Only Happens When I Speed Shift.
Im Getting A Clutch Install From A Friend This Friday For $450.00

I Tried Complaining To The Customer Relations.. But They Cant Approve The Warranty For Me. I Couldn't Even Clear My History Because Of Them. **** Out Of Luck I Guess...

Thanks For All Your Inputs.. Lookout 4 Chantilly..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: National G Club Banned From Ioc???