NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

National G Club Banned From Ioc???

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 12:37 PM
FusionGT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
""all members of ngc is banned from IOC""
if we can gather like 20+ cars and roll up there. they WILL listen.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:17 PM
terryw

this "ban" is not official, its only the result of us not showing up in force to that meeting that was deisnged to improve our relationship with them. Nmanti was the only person that showed up, so I dont blame IOC for being mad at us.

the ban is really in name only, if you want to go there as an individual theres nothing stopping you from going. they are not going to turn down money/customers. as you can see, pratik, puria, clokwork, nmanti, all have good relationship with IOC and Gary. you are just going at your own discretion knowing that Matt works there.

Last edited by terryw; 10-05-2006 at 01:20 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:55 PM
pdjafari

i only deal w/ Gary..after Ryan Meyers left I only deal w/ Gary. I never trusted vince, but I just always rely on Gary and he's never let me down.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:24 PM
brian2004

Originally Posted by terryw
i guess you didnt see Jeff/destro's post about them...
Im so sorry to hear man...

take it to Infiniti of Analoplise and talk to Pat, he might be able to take care of it for ya and hook you up.
\

Dang terry you really tore up Annapolis.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:33 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by brian2004
\

Dang terry you really tore up Annapolis.
you mean IOC
Old 10-05-2006, 03:55 PM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
this "ban" is not official, its only the result of us not showing up in force to that meeting that was deisnged to improve our relationship with them. Nmanti was the only person that showed up, so I dont blame IOC for being mad at us.

the ban is really in name only, if you want to go there as an individual theres nothing stopping you from going. they are not going to turn down money/customers. as you can see, pratik, puria, clokwork, nmanti, all have good relationship with IOC and Gary. you are just going at your own discretion knowing that Matt works there.

Those that still uses IOC and are in good standing with Gary, please continue to do so. But it is obvious that this warm welcome is not extended to others. So we need to stop defending IOC and start telling people to stop going there.

Also, that meeting is meaningless, if they cared, they wouldn't have set it up at a random time with such short notice. Also if there was any chance of reconciling, I have no doubt that Dehj would of been capable of coming to such agreement. Of course everything is to blame for IOC, it was their mess that they didn't want to own up to. Should we blame us..the consumer for expressing out dissatified opinion?hell no

IOC knew the risk they took in extending the relationship with NGC. They obviously hope we would spread good word about them to bring them new clients. But it was THEM that screwed up and didn't fix the mess. Are we suppose to turn the other cheek and risk other members from getting screwed over? hell no. So they dug their own grave and threw themself into it. We had nothing to do with this relationship falling apart, other than getting screwed over.

Please stop defending them and/or recomending them to new members. All dealers are shady, but we're blacklisted at IOC so don't bother. Even when Rhea's car got messed up..John and her went through hell to get that mess fixed. Remeber, John's buttbuddy (j/k) with Gary. Imaging how difficult it would of been had this relationship not be present??? So if you're a stranger to them, don't even think about it.

~Khoa
Old 10-05-2006, 08:46 PM
turbonetics-g

^ +1
Old 10-05-2006, 09:38 PM
KlokDeezal

I just went to IOC yesterday to get my wheel fixed and all I can say that treated me really good. Actually it was the same day that Turbonetics G went into the shop earlier that day. Matt was my SA and he did a very good job. Luis fixed my car and had me out the door in no time. I even sat down and talked to Gary. We talked about re-issuing the NGC discount and he said that he couldnt because the ppl on this forum make it seem like IOC is the worst dealership and he is pretty upset about it. I mean, you have to understand that everyone is human and they make mistakes, but the one thing that Gary told me is that if he makes a mistake come to him and he will fix it. IMHO, Gary works pretty hard and he tried to help NGC out and even wanted us to hold our meetings at IOC and because of the trash talking and total disrespect that we showed IOC, that luxury was taken away from us.

I know that some people believe that this all started when John and Rhea had their issue w/ IOC and went public about it on this forum, but it just snowballed into bigger issues and more complaints, which drove Gary to take away our discount. So honestly if you have a good relationship w/ IOC individually like myself, I suggest that you keep that way and dont change unless you yourself have had a bad experience w/ them.

I am sorry about what happended to Turbonetics G, but I do agree that they should not ban your warranty unless the problem is directly related to the Turbo, that is what I have always been told.

Also, FYI....Vince no longer works there anymore!!!, They are hiring someone else who starts on Monday. So right now your SA's are: Matt, Kevin, and New guy w/ Gary as your Service GM.

I myself will continue to go to IOC if I am in that area, but if I am not, I will go to Passport. Both have done good work when it comes to my car and I have not had a problem w/ them.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:02 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by ratm68
Those that still uses IOC and are in good standing with Gary, please continue to do so. But it is obvious that this warm welcome is not extended to others. So we need to stop defending IOC and start telling people to stop going there.

Also, that meeting is meaningless, if they cared, they wouldn't have set it up at a random time with such short notice. Also if there was any chance of reconciling, I have no doubt that Dehj would of been capable of coming to such agreement. Of course everything is to blame for IOC, it was their mess that they didn't want to own up to. Should we blame us..the consumer for expressing out dissatified opinion?hell no

IOC knew the risk they took in extending the relationship with NGC. They obviously hope we would spread good word about them to bring them new clients. But it was THEM that screwed up and didn't fix the mess. Are we suppose to turn the other cheek and risk other members from getting screwed over? hell no. So they dug their own grave and threw themself into it. We had nothing to do with this relationship falling apart, other than getting screwed over.

Please stop defending them and/or recomending them to new members. All dealers are shady, but we're blacklisted at IOC so don't bother. Even when Rhea's car got messed up..John and her went through hell to get that mess fixed. Remeber, John's buttbuddy (j/k) with Gary. Imaging how difficult it would of been had this relationship not be present??? So if you're a stranger to them, don't even think about it.

~Khoa

+1....

I gotta agree with khoa... the only thing i ever had a problem with is Vince's arrogant attitude. Other than that IOC was good. But thats not the point here. They did screw up other people's cars. They did screw other people over. And those people just happen to be members of NGC. Doesnt even matter who the members are to me... NGC is a group. And as a member of this group I will stand by others who have had problems. What a lot of people are doing I would call selfish. But I cant blame them for being that way because that was how they were raised. I was raised by my parents to have a heart and consideration for others. To do what is right. I was never taught to be heartless and to think that "if its not happening to me...then who gives a fock." Thats just not me.

-Lek

Last edited by LEK; 10-05-2006 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:37 PM
startertan

Um...I like Passport, and Ryan Myers is there...
Old 10-06-2006, 12:51 PM
pdjafari

First things first..I dont think its appropriate for people who havent used a dealership to comment on its service. Every dealership has stories, we all hated rosenthal b/c we ALL (greg, myself, lek) all had bad experiences there in the past. I defend IOC b/c they have always gone out of their way to help. In addition Gary has always been there to assist and go out of his way and extended a discount to us as members of a club. HOWEVER, as a member of the club when you have a problem, you go to the source of the problem appropriately, you DO NOT come post IMMEDIATELY on a forum blasting the dealership as some have done. I had an oil change done abuot a month ago. While putting my car on the jack, since my cars lowered damaged my passenger side splash guard pretty bad. Well they told me and ordered a new one. Case CLOSED...but to come on here and BLAST IOC for something they are handling...WITHOUT first going to GARY who offered us this service is ridiculous IMHO.
I guess you didnt know Khoa, but IOC offered us up 2-3 different dates. However, most members including myself were unable to make both dates. I remember posting that we NEED every and any member available to make this meet. If they see 2 cars show up from NGC WTF is the point of even having a relationship?? So what 2 less cars...however if 20 cars roll up...thats 20 calls to Infiniti corporate in case something goes bad. so guess how many people ended up at the meeting dhej tried to arrange??? 1...yes 1 only dhej himself...Im sure htat really made our club look organized and willing to work
Sorry man, but its a 2 way street. They took no risk offering a discount, they opened their arms and welcomed us unlike other dealerships around here. Yes they are human and make mistakes, but people should not come blasting them right away. They should first know what they are getting into. I personally wouldnt install an electric engine to run 'hybrid' in my trunk and expect IOC to fix it Even if the service manager claims to do so. In the end its Infiniti's decision, not Billy Bob who works behind the counter. So please understand this concept.
I think your going a little overboard by stating we're blacklisted. John came and blasted IOC but he still goes back...Pratik does, I do..Dhej and a couple others. So please tell me why we keep going back???
~Khoa
Old 10-06-2006, 01:36 PM
terryw

you both have valid points. i just wanna say 2 things

1... if Matt promised to replace the tranny knowing its turboed, i think thats shady as hell. Im sure he has very good knowledge of of the rules set by Infiniti when he made the promise. everyone makes mistakes. but making mistakes vs lying and scaming is different. They have every right to void the warranty because its FIed, but using that dirty tactic to get him to goto the dealership is very shady.

2. I dont think its Clokwork's fualt for them ending our relationship. John had the right to complain publicly, because they did mess up on Rhea's car. Just because they have a deal for us, we cant complain when something goes wrong? If they are mad at John, then why are they still giving John the discount now and why is John still allowed to go there and have a good relationship with IOC? I think its really unfair to blame it on John for the end of the discount.

It wasnt just one sided either because a lot of us defended IOC too in the thread. I think they ended the relationship because we didnt show up in force, that was pretty disrespectful on our part to leave them hanging like that. Dont single it out on John, we all messed up, the only person that has the right to direct blame is Dhej who tried hes best to cordinate things and the rest of us didnt man up.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:15 PM
nmanti

... Just because they have a deal for us, we cant complain when something goes wrong?...
You can talk about your experiences, but its different to come online and bash them. Unlike alot of the young folk on here, they're not going to come on here and get in a long debate about what happened. They don't have the time and its not in their benifit to go through that.

The point of the arrangement from their side was to get some more "positive" exposure in order to get a solid customer base, and yes, make money. They run a business not a charity shop. They didn't make alot if anything off of us, but were willing to do it due to our volume and the extra advertizing. Gary just being a nice guy had alot to do with it too.
The volume that we sent there was mainly for free stuff, and as far as they could see most of the advertizing was negative.
Hence they decided to back out of the deal.

I personally feel like no further bashing is called for. If your just going for service, I say go to what ever shop you like. If you have a problem, post the facts to keep people informed and move on.

If we want to try to setup relations with a dealership, then we need to do it right. Have the agreement in writting, have good two way communication and respect, and for god sakes some kind of loyality. You can't just jump to the next ship thats gonna give you an extra 2% off.

Last edited by nmanti; 10-06-2006 at 02:19 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:31 PM
brian2004

Originally Posted by LEK
you mean IOC

No i mean the spelling Annapolis.Plus who cares about this IOC crap.This is a dead horse .Let it rest in peace.People like all teary eyed over this. Makes me feel sad too.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:31 PM
terryw

I agree Gary is a stand up guy, Ive had postitive experiences dealing with him and IOC. They got plenty of positive exposure from us too. I think John had the right to complain in a public thread, and that thread was not one sided. Many people stepped up and defended IOC in the thread too. If to them, the most of the advertising is negative, then they obvisouly didnt look very hard.

im done talking about this too, I personally have had good experiences there. I trust Gary. Matt is a different story. It really is a deadhorse like brian said. I dont feel like talking about it no more either. I rather get drunk for your going away party

Last edited by terryw; 10-06-2006 at 02:36 PM.

Quick Reply: National G Club Banned From Ioc???