NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

National G Club Banned From Ioc???

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 09:57 AM
pdjafari

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by startertan
What kind of antiques does he have? Are they of any value? Perhaps he should go on antiques roadshow and see how much they're worth?
ahahhaha, ya what kinda antiques does he have?? are any of them heirlooms?!?!
Old 10-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Pratik

antics, antiques, who cares? Guys, IOC has been pretty good with me. Don't know what to tell you guys. Gary tried to help out the club as much as he could. Can I really blame him for stopping the discount? (Some people here were completely trashing their dealership and this IS a public forum read by many local G35 owners). I guess he gave us the hookups to begin wtih to attract more customers to the dealership.

Maybe we're expecting a little too much however from these deals we get. Any little thing that happens (Let's face it, we are all very **** about our cars) is scrutinized and put onto the dealer's onus. While some have had bad experiences someone like myself it is still pretty good and at least better than Jim Coleman.

What they did to Turbonetics_G is pretty sh!tty I agree but this has just been a snowball effect from prior encounters with IOC. I have a hunch if all of us went to Annapolis, or Tysons, or wherever else we have a hookup, the same sort of thing will be happening. Just my thinking.....
Old 10-05-2006, 10:17 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by Pratik
antics, antiques, who cares? Guys, IOC has been pretty good with me. Don't know what to tell you guys. Gary tried to help out the club as much as he could. Can I really blame him for stopping the discount? (Some people here were completely trashing their dealership and this IS a public forum read by many local G35 owners). I guess he gave us the hookups to begin wtih to attract more customers to the dealership.

Maybe we're expecting a little too much however from these deals we get. Any little thing that happens (Let's face it, we are all very **** about our cars) is scrutinized and put onto the dealer's onus. While some have had bad experiences someone like myself it is still pretty good and at least better than Jim Coleman.

What they did to Turbonetics_G is pretty sh!tty I agree but this has just been a snowball effect from prior encounters with IOC. I have a hunch if all of us went to Annapolis, or Tysons, or wherever else we have a hookup, the same sort of thing will be happening. Just my thinking.....
they only like the jewrabians like yourself!!! and puria!!
Old 10-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Pratik

Dude what I'm saying is my experiences with IOC have been like any other dealership. They make mistakes as almost all do.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:37 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by Pratik
Dude what I'm saying is my experiences with IOC have been like any other dealership. They make mistakes as almost all do.
of course they make mistakes... people make mistakes... thats normal...but there's no excuse for their nasty attitude and thieving ways.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:01 AM
terryw

i think making mistakes and being shady is different. one is unintentional and the other one is not. this is not exactly IOC, this is one specific person at IOC who apparently have a track record of being shady and that reflect upon the dealership as a whole. Ive said before in a previous post that on an individual basis Gary is a really nice guy. Ive had good experiences dealing with IOC and Gary.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:31 AM
startertan

What I don't get is doesn't anyone check references anymore? I mean if this guy is so shady how does he keep getting a job. Then again I know some people give great recommendations to sh!tty employees just to get rid of them.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:35 AM
wnt1bd

You guys should all drive to IOC and then park at their entrance and hang a banner saying"IOC BANNED ALL OF US". That would be some funny ****.......do it on a heavy volume day like Monday or saturday. Monday gets alot of service raffic, and Saturday gets sales traffic. All the peeps getting stuff done would see the pissed peeps and think twice. you wouldn't nee to park and block the entrance, just along side of the street to the dealer entrance.....LMAO....man I would do it! That would be hilariuos!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 11:37 AM
startertan

Originally Posted by wnt1bd
You guys should all drive to IOC and then park at their entrance and hang a banner saying"IOC BANNED ALL OF US".
...and LEK could hold one that says "...and touched my weiner"
Old 10-05-2006, 11:39 AM
wnt1bd

^lmao
Old 10-05-2006, 11:40 AM
castertroy101

Originally Posted by startertan
What I don't get is doesn't anyone check references anymore? I mean if this guy is so shady how does he keep getting a job. Then again I know some people give great recommendations to sh!tty employees just to get rid of them.

you hit the nail right on the head. Its the Dilbert Principal that this country has taken in. Just like the comic stip name, instead of firing unproductive employees they move them to the least ineffective position possible....Management. Same goes with gettng rid of employees. Better to upgrade them somewhere else and let someone else handle the dirty work.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Destro
Bad *** Mutha****a

In the car business people just move from one dealer to the next. Most dealers don't really check references on sales or service people, they just hire them and hope for the best. If they don't work out, they know they can fir that person and another one will be around the corner soon enough.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:00 PM
castertroy101

^so that dosnt bother you that your expendal then
Old 10-05-2006, 12:20 PM
pdjafari

Well I also agree with pratik. I have had GREAT service and assistance from Gary at IOC. I ALWAYS go to IOC for everything and they are much better than Rosenthal or any other dealership around this area. Gary has always welcomed me and gone out of his way to help me out...therefore I will continue business with them.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:26 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by pdjafari
Well I also agree with pratik. I have had GREAT service and assistance from Gary at IOC. I ALWAYS go to IOC for everything and they are much better than Rosenthal or any other dealership around this area. Gary has always welcomed me and gone out of his way to help me out...therefore I will continue business with them.
cross your fingers because apparently all members of ngc is banned from IOC LOOOOOOL

Quick Reply: National G Club Banned From Ioc???