MODDING 411 Aftermarket Parts Available for the G37: What's Good, What's Not, Where to Go etc.

Air Lift

Old 09-20-2017, 03:06 PM
blkceaser
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Air Lift

OK, so i want to put the AccuAir air suspension kit in my car but i need some info on such things as draw backs or having one, what all is required etc. I dont want any camber when the car is sitting up because i don't want to go through a ton of tires and i don't want it to slide when i am trying to stop on a rainy day so basically i want the stance to sit straight up and down as if it wasn't modded. So what i need to know is, measurements and what brand of coils i need to get, fab work etc. Can someone help me
Old 09-20-2017, 03:40 PM
Vizard_87
Premier Member

Received 254 Likes on 200 Posts
i don't think air suspension will make your car slide, thats on your tires.
what you'll need:
front/rear kit, rear shocks, air management, air tank, compressors, power kit, manifold/air lines, compressor silencer (if you want)
specs of your wheels will play a part on the camber part
The following users liked this post:
blkceaser (09-20-2017)
Old 09-20-2017, 05:26 PM
blkceaser
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Well by slide i mean slide from the wheels being cambered that's why i was saying i didn't want any camber in my wheels other than when its sitting all the way down. as far as wheel specs, i have 20x9 all around. This guy was telling me that it would be alot of fab work for the A arms and such so im just trying to get info from people who already have a setup so i can know measurements and such so i can know what route to take

Search this Thread