MODDING 411 Aftermarket Parts Available for the G37: What's Good, What's Not, Where to Go etc.

BLITZ throttle controller

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Da Hashi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The1andOnly
NO MORE BOBA FOR YOU!!!!!

J/K. I was just messing too. LOL.
better be I want boba tomorrow
Old 09-08-2008, 12:58 AM
The1andOnly

You're gonna have to wait, I have work & class tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:36 AM
UpRev

Originally Posted by GNLuver
Ok....maybe a different perspective.....

Why doesn't someone with the Blitz take their iPhone and their Dynolicious out (to a track ) and make two 1/4 mile passes with the setting on ECO (normal) and on SP1. While it is assured it makes no more HP or TQ, how would it affect the perfromance in a known performance indicator?

My .02, feel free to give me change
How is there still debate on this product doing anything? The very means that this product uses to work defies ability to actually accomplish anything.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:44 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by UpRev
How is there still debate on this product doing anything? The very means that this product uses to work defies ability to actually accomplish anything.
thats a quote for the record books...
Old 09-08-2008, 11:58 AM
UpRev

Originally Posted by chamelieon
there is so much debate because we neeeeed convincing info!!

All the product does is adjust the throttle pedal signal going to the ECU. It just changes the rate between you pressing the pedal and what the ECU sees. The exact same thing that you can do by pressing the pedal yourself.

No debate, thats all it does. It cannot change the way the car drives, other than it changes your ability to modulate the throttle pedal. I've explained exactly what this product does time and again and no one here seems to get it.

What these people are claiming to feel as a difference is their inability to modulate the throttle pedal, as you change through the selections it modulates it differently, but to no actual gain. It can make the pedal itself more or less sensitive, and it can make the pedal hit 100% sooner (not quicker) or not hit 100% at all.

Please someone feel free to post the wiring diagram where it proves that this product only plugs into the pedal wiring, and has nothing what so ever to do with the ECU or the throttle body itself.

As I am the only person posting here that has knowledge of how the ECU on these cars work, it's pretty fair to say that I can tell you that this product cannot and does not induce any reactive difference in the ECU itself. This is what we do for a living, there are 20-25 Hitachi ECUs sitting around the shop as I type this that have been torn apart and tools created to interface with these ECUs. Our product is written into the code of the ECU and interfaces with it directly to allow us to support up to 650+whp Twin Turbo setups with nothing more electronically than a Modified MAF sensor. No one else has a the knowledge outside of Nissan that we do about these ECUs and the code that runs on them. No one else has the capabilities that we do with their product, not Technosquare, not COBB, not even Mine's. We write the software that NISMO of America uses for the various race teams they support on the newer vehicles.

Don't bother trying to explain in "yo dawg" terms how you know more about the Blitz product than I do because you happen to have wasted your money on it, purchasing it without having any understanding of what it was. I have obviously tried to help you understand and I can't seem to help you. My posts are simply a warning to future potential purchasers of this product. People that can read and will research before buying some gimmick that is well over priced and has no real ability.

Please know that for $400 you could have bought a basic mail in flash that would have actually gained you performance, and gained you the ability to perform wide open throttle 100% from idle to redline, and truly adjustable settings for economy or performance or even a valet setting. Instead you spent $350 to get what equates to a variable reactive throttle pedal.

[/thread]

Last edited by bboysteele; 09-09-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:09 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
hey man ... I believe you... .....................
Old 09-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Da Hashi

Wow!! HOLY FRICKEN WOW!! I'M DONE>>>ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!MIS-INFO??HA! WOW!! FRICKEN DONE CANT WAIT FOR THE SUPER PRODUCT THAT NEVER CRACKED THE R35 ECU>>>WOW!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 06:26 PM
gmlee86
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Da Hashi
better be I want boba tomorrow
I want boba too
Old 09-08-2008, 06:48 PM
UpRev

Originally Posted by Da Hashi
Wow!! HOLY FRICKEN WOW!! I'M DONE>>>ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!MIS-INFO??HA! WOW!! FRICKEN DONE CANT WAIT FOR THE SUPER PRODUCT THAT NEVER CRACKED THE R35 ECU>>>WOW!!!
I can't understand the gibberish you've written, but I think you tried to slight us for not having R35 support yet? You'd be interested to know we already have our product working, unlike other companies though we're doing testing and doing it on US Spec ECUs, not forcing people to use Japanese ROM codes on their US Spec cars because we know there is a difference.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:48 PM
UpRev

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
hey man ... I believe you... .....................
Old 09-08-2008, 07:09 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
i side with ben and uprev... lol
Old 09-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
LOL @ this thread
Old 09-08-2008, 07:59 PM
shabbo
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TerribleONE453
i side with ben and uprev... lol
I think having a customizable throttle control really has no side-effects and is definitely a great tuning option to have up your sleeve!

I do think that it's benefit leans more towards the Automatics given there's less control on gear/rpm especially on launch.

Imho on the MT you can unleash 1st at 6Krpm and jump onto 2nd all the way to 60mph...so you're already at max ECU allowable throttle.

I'd still get me one of these!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:02 PM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Man this thread is getting way out of hand, I have this product on my car and I really think it does make a difference.... I like it and i'm happy with the BLITZ T.C.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:30 PM
DaKine

Please know that for $400 you could have bought a basic mail in flash that would have actually gained you performance, and gained you the ability to perform wide open throttle 100% from idle to redline, and truly adjustable settings for economy or performance or even a valet setting. Instead you spent $350 to get what equates to a variable reactive throttle pedal.

[/thread][/QUOTE]

Wow, the truth finally comes out. All this freakin bs, just to sell your products.
All u had to do was make a new thread to sell your sh**. Oh, yeah you can't, you're not a supporting vendor. So, intead of bashing all the supporting vendors and calling us forum members idiots. Cuz we don't know ****. At least I know enough not to buy your sh**. I think you need to be banned. Just my .02. No change required.

Quick Reply: BLITZ throttle controller