MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   MODDING 411 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/modding-411-340/)
-   -   headlight mods (https://www.myg37.com/forums/modding-411/178653-headlight-mods.html)

ucla bruin 03-11-2008 07:03 PM

headlight mods

I know there are a few threads for head light mods already but it'd be nice if it were consolidated into 1 for those that are looking to change their head light bulbs in the future :hello:

So, any posts/links with specific parts and maybe write up or pics would be appreciated.

mathewsaid 06-01-2008 07:42 PM

will GTR headlights fit directly into my G?

wrathletik1 06-02-2008 03:15 PM

:LMAO2:

Originally Posted by mathewsaid (Post 2348364)

Blackjack 06-02-2008 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by mathewsaid (Post 2348364)

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Yup.. They go right on with duck tape.

Can we say dumazz!

fireboy 06-02-2008 03:24 PM

yeah sure they will just buy them if you can and post pics.....:):):)

fireboy 06-02-2008 03:27 PM

mathew said he is a dumb ***

fireboy 06-02-2008 03:27 PM

sorry for that last one but really man come on just think for min

MaxToTheG37 06-02-2008 04:01 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Black Betty 06-02-2008 04:27 PM

You really tried to do a good and useful thing Bruin, and I appluad you. I think it's great to consolidate some of the repetitive and lengthy threads that are bogged down with useless "yup" and "hahahaha!" posts into something informative and useful that is easy to find. But it appears that this thread is speedily headed where many others with magnanumous intent before have gone...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ing_toilet.jpg

:icon27:

mathewsaid 06-04-2008 11:49 AM

Hey easy guys... not all of us are car nerds and know everything about our G's. An easy no would have been just fine. Remeber this is a thread so the bunch of us that dont know everything about our cars can ask and learn more, maybe one day having the knowledge to pass judgement on other rookies. HA HA HA

ucla bruin 06-04-2008 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Black Betty (Post 2348989)
You really tried to do a good and useful thing Bruin, and I appluad you. I think it's great to consolidate some of the repetitive and lengthy threads that are bogged down with useless "yup" and "hahahaha!" posts into something informative and useful that is easy to find. But it appears that this thread is speedily headed where many others with magnanumous intent before have gone...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ing_toilet.jpg

:icon27:

Haha thanks. I was surprised when this was revived. hm now that I think about it, I do post a lot of "hahaha"s:o

Originally Posted by mathewsaid (Post 2350884)
Hey easy guys... not all of us are car nerds and know everything about our G's. An easy no would have been just fine. Remeber this is a thread so the bunch of us that dont know everything about our cars can ask and learn more, maybe one day having the knowledge to pass judgement on other rookies. HA HA HA

Don't take what he said too seriously :hello:. If you want the GTR style lights, you can go with Bat's overlays or have it painted (since the actual GTR lights probably won't fit as a replacement).

newtlicious 06-04-2008 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by mathewsaid (Post 2350884)

Mathew,you don't have to be a "carguy" to look at a square pag and a roundhole and realize that it won't work. Two different cars, two different shapes, two different sizes, two different headlights. A 350Z hood won't fit a G37 just because they have the same engine. My girlfriend laughed when I read your question. That's bad...

Blackjack 06-04-2008 07:14 PM

Will a Bentley grill fit my G37? :confused2: :dunno: :p :coolio: :biggthumpup: :bowrofl: :thewave:

ChOy BoY 06-04-2008 08:00 PM

pondering if i should even post my headlights lol

Blackjack 06-04-2008 08:43 PM

Why not? Post them up! I wanna see um.