Fields Infiniti (Glencoe, IL) shutting down after 10/23/2018

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 06:13 PM
JSolo
Just say no!!!!!

Received 588 Likes on 492 Posts
Fields Infiniti (Glencoe, IL) shutting down after 10/23/2018

Got this in the email earlier today.

That's too bad. I've always had good luck with their service dept. Not sure what I think of the shop they're recommending. No experience with their service dept, but sales were very pushy when we were car shopping there few years ago.

Fields Infiniti has been in the area for ages (decades?). Maybe profit margins for mini's is higher than Infiniti's.

Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of Internet Brands.
Attached Files
Old 10-17-2018, 11:27 PM
G37xS-Life
Registered Member

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Jsolo
Got this in the email earlier today.

That's too bad. I've always had good luck with their service dept. Not sure what I think of the shop they're recommending. No experience with their service dept, but sales were very pushy when we were car shopping there few years ago.

Fields Infiniti has been in the area for ages (decades?). Maybe profit margins for mini's is higher than Infiniti's.

Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of Internet Brands.
Pushy in the sales department is an understatement. Turned me off and I ended up getting my G at Motorwerks. Never used their service department though.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:04 PM
JSolo
Just say no!!!!!

Received 588 Likes on 492 Posts
^^My comment was in reference to star nissan (or whatever their inifiniti name is/will be). I don't recall having much issue with the sales person at fields. They met all my requests, even racking the car and allowing an extended test drive before purchase. I suppose it all depends on the sales person and their attitude. If I'm serious about buying a car and don't like the sales person, I don't think it's unreasonable to request another.