MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Lighting/Cleaning Products (https://www.myg37.com/forums/lighting-cleaning-products-368/)
-   -   Vendor Taillight Modification (TINTING, PAINTING, MIDNIGHT) - Prices & Details (https://www.myg37.com/forums/lighting-cleaning-products/215615-taillight-modification-tinting-painting-midnight-prices-and-details.html)

ONEighty 12-17-2010 07:25 PM

Taillight Modification (TINTING, PAINTING, MIDNIGHT) - Prices & Details

3 Attachment(s)
This is an introduction to one of the many services we offer by ONEighty

First things first, we don't offer film/overlay installs. As debatable as this subject is, IN OUR OPINION the finish of a vinyl/overlay job will never be as clean as paint.

Our prices reflect our craftsmanship, and precision. We like to be reassured our customers are happy, and sport a higher quality job on their car than the average Joe sitting near them at the red light.

With taillight tinting and painting, we not only look at the modification from an aesthetic point of view, but as well as the functional. Half of the options we offer for the taillights are street legal, doesn't diminish light output and the police will not bust your chops for them. Otherwise we make sure the customer is aware that the product/service he's receiving is not street legal and the affect they'd have from the authorities.

We offer 3 options for our taillight services

Smoked Taillights: Full taillight smoke offered in 3 different shades, finished off with automotive clear for mirror-like reflection. You can choose to keep certain areas of the taillights red or clear, just specify which (ie. Reverse lights, or parking lights).

Translucent black paint, available in the following 3 shades:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...comparison.jpg

Painted Taillights: Offered in solid paint, any color of your choice. Since this is solid paint, we only recommend that a portion of the taillight is painted, leaving the brake/turn signal areas exposed.

Attachment 172032

- GT-R STYLE PAINTED TAILLIGHTS FOR INFINITIS

Specifically painted to resemble the look of the Nissan GT-R taillights. Two circle cutouts on each taillight allow full light output from the LEDs. The rest of the taillight is tinted dark or painted completely black. The reverse light is left clear. Infiniti taillights are known for their unique LED circles, and the GT-R style painted taillights make them stand out even more.

Here are the available GT-R paint options for the Infiniti taillights:

G35 Coupe (03-07)
  • GT-R v.1 – 2 large circle cut outs for brake & turn signals, 1 cut out for reverse
  • GT-R v.2 – 2 large circle cut outs for brake & turn signals, 1 cut out for reverse, 12 small cut outs for brake light
G35 Sedan (05-06)
  • GT-R v.1 – 2 large circle cut outs for brake light , 1 cut out for reverse, 1 cutout for turn signal
  • GT-R v.2 – 2 large circle cut outs for brake light , 1 cut out for reverse – SMOKED DARK
CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTO

G35/7 Sedan (07+)

• GT-R v.1 - 2 large circle cut outs for brake & turn signals, 1 cut out for reverse

G37 Coupe
  • GT-R v.1 - 2 large circle cut outs for brake & turn signals, 1 cut out for reverse

Attachment 172034

Our guarantee:
All of our paint services come with 1 year warranty. The paint will NOT fade, chip, crack or peal. If there is an issue, we will quickly take care of it. The first set of taillights that we tinted using the same procedure were done nearly 5 years ago. They were re-sold/traded to 3 different cars, and till this day after a quick wetsand and buff, they will look brand new. Ask our customer “eKO”.

Pricing:
Prices are for a SERVICE on a PAIR of provided taillights, with removal/installation & warranty included.

INFINITI - -
  • SMOKED (Light, Medium, Dark) - $250
  • PAINTED GT-R style gloss black $275
  • PAINTED GT-R style another color $300
Turn Around Time:
All services are a custom order. If we perform the work on our spare taillights, a 50% deposit must be made before we start the job. Once the deposit is received, the turnaround time is 2-3 business days. If you drop your car/lights off, turnaround time is 2 business days, in some cases 24 hours.

We carry some taillights in stock and depending on the condition of the customers taillights we can perform the service on our taillights, then swap them out with the customers pair when they arrive for their appointment. Or we can provide loaners while we perform the service on the customers taillights.

[/LIST]Payment

We accept PayPal, if you are local and want to pay via PayPal, you will need to cover the 2.9% PayPal fees. We also accept Checks, Money Orders, Credit Cards(fees+tax) and Cash.
-
-
If you have further questions, feel free to call: (347)821-6176

You can also reach us via Private Message, or email me: info@180custom.com

Hours of operation is 9AM-7PM EST Monday - Friday.

Thanks,
ONEighty

[/B]

1cleanG 12-28-2010 09:28 PM

Have you done G37 tails get painted in black GTR style??

ONEighty 12-29-2010 03:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by | 1cleanG | (Post 3025816)
Have you done G37 tails get painted in black GTR style??

Yeah we have done a set for a member STOOF, but due to the shape of the taillights, it's a little difficult to mask off perfect circles for both sides. We're currently waiting to receive stenciled so we can start offering this service, probably a few weeks.

Here's what they look like.
Attachment 172035

Attachment 172036

Once the service is available, I'll be sure to post up the info on it.

GraphiteG37S 12-29-2010 05:07 PM

I must say, nice looking tail light mods!

ONEighty 12-29-2010 06:54 PM

Ironically we got the stencils in today, so if anyones up for a set of "GT-R" style painted taillights at discounted price, PM me.

1cleanG 12-29-2010 08:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
PM sent!! STOOF is my inspiration for this! My main concern is I don't want what happened to a few members that tried this themselves to happen to me....

Attachment 172037
Attachment 172038

ONEighty 12-29-2010 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by | 1cleanG | (Post 3026467)
PM sent!! STOOF is my inspiration for this! My main concern is I don't want what happened to a few members that tried this themselves to happen to me....

LOL... don't worry, won't look anything like that. The way Stoof's taillights are is the way ours come out.

1cleanG 12-29-2010 09:32 PM

haha nice! Good to hear. PM'd ya back!

ONEighty 01-25-2011 02:47 PM

Monthly bump... GT-R style taillights for G37 Coupes are now available !

Kidcane 01-25-2011 03:10 PM

Is the midnight option good to go? I thought I read there was some issue with the trunk button after you open the tailights or am I mistaken?

1cleanG 02-03-2011 09:52 AM

...Lookin' 4ward to it!! =)

ONEighty 02-03-2011 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Kidcane (Post 3045875)
Is the midnight option good to go? I thought I read there was some issue with the trunk button after you open the tailights or am I mistaken?

It's good to go. The trunk button area is probably the hardest part, as it's a very tight area to work on. But after trying different methods on our spare taillights, we have it completely figured out. Just working on getting more spare taillights for different model Gs so that customers don't have to wait while we do the work.

Originally Posted by | 1cleanG | (Post 3052822)
...Lookin' 4ward to it!! =)

Same here, let you know when we receive your tails!

ucla bruin 02-03-2011 12:39 PM

Nicely put together thread.

Djfarhan 02-16-2011 01:16 PM

wish i got it done by u guys...;-(

ONEighty 02-26-2011 04:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some more shots of GT-R style tails on a OB.

Attachment 172039

Attachment 172040

Attachment 172041