Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Help Muffler delete + fi resonated tp

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 11:11 AM
Jdanniel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Muffler delete + fi resonated tp

Guys,

I would like to know how a muffler delete + Fast Intentions Resonated test pipes would sound like.

I have a 2013 G37s with a muffle delete looking to add the test pipes. I've been searching some video clips but couldn't find any.
I'm happy with the muffler delete but I would like it to be a little more mean aggressive deeper sound.

Also how can I avoid getting the CEL on ?
Old 12-12-2017, 01:55 PM
axis.
Registered Member

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
A little late to reply here but if you're still thinking about it - my recommendation is don't do it. It'll be an extremely loud setup that sounds raspy. I paired up a Megan resonated TP with my TopSpeed muffler delete and I had to change it within a week.

If you want mean and aggressive, get HFC. It'll sound throaty and be louder (just SLIGHTLY too loud for me).
Old 12-31-2017, 01:22 PM
VQCrew
Registered Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I don't mean to interrupt this thread, but what is the sound difference between hfcs and tps? in terms of sound (decibels)?
Old 01-03-2018, 10:42 AM
axis.
Registered Member

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by VQCrew
I don't mean to interrupt this thread, but what is the sound difference between hfcs and tps? in terms of sound (decibels)?
Can't tell you a definitive decibel reading but TPs are noticeably (significantly) louder. HFCs sound deeper and more refined as well
Old 01-11-2018, 09:07 PM
jpowersjr2
Registered Member

Received 218 Likes on 194 Posts
Save for a CBE.