Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Help r2c performance delivery problems

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 09:06 AM
hockeyzbh

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
r2c performance delivery problems

Hey guys I ordered a pair of black hex conical filters for my 09 g37 coupe. It has been over a month and I haven't received the product. R2C keeps giving me the runaround. Anyone else been getting this problem? if so what did you do to remediate it?
Old 07-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Dzionassi
Registered Member

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
Exactly same thing happened to me. I opened the case with paypal and they shipped it same day.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:25 PM
hockeyzbh

I sent them a nasty email and contacted the better business bureau. We will see if u get a response. Did u buy straight thru r2c? Or from an authorized dealer?
Old 07-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Dzionassi
Registered Member

Directly from them. Colin Greenlees was the guy, i was dealing with.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:33 PM
hockeyzbh

I did mine thru import parts pro. They were cool about it and said theyd give me a refund but i just really want the parts. Ive talked to collin 3 times and hes lied to me every time. Its crazy how many chances i gave these guys to just send what i paid for
Old 07-02-2017, 10:41 PM
Dzionassi
Registered Member

Funniest thing is. I asked: do they really, have CAI in stock before purchase and if they can ship it same day.
Answer was YES.
It took them little over the month to ship it lol
Old 07-02-2017, 10:45 PM
hockeyzbh

Lol they are just scumbags. They dont even answer their phones anymore. Like wtf their authorized dealer said they arent even responding to him.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:32 PM
Authenticsnipe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Not for a G37 but a Camaro and no Intake Thanks R2C

It seems to be a huge problem. I ordered my Black Hex CAI System $259 directly from them on the 28th of last month and have been given two separate tracking numbers and multiple excuses "they are repairing the firewall, to we had a wrong email to it was lost in shipping by UPS and we will have an email to you with your tracking .(with no email) all excuses. I really wanted there product but I have purchased a K&N and will be installing it tonight. we shall see if I ever get the R2C
Old 12-13-2017, 08:41 AM
Gena

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Please report all of your experiences with R2C to the BBB as well as the Illinois Secretary of State. This just recently happened to us as well. Took our credit card info on the phone and said he’d send an email with USPS tracking info because we are stationed overseas so we needed it shipped priority mail. (Colin Greenlees.. same guy). He never sent any emails. My husband called multiple times and got the runaround and no answer most of the time. After a month, he gets him on the phone and he gives us a UPS tracking number (supposedly) which was short and started with a K... not a normal UPS tracking number. After a couple days there was still no info on UPS for this number and calling UPS we found out it was FAKE. We wound up doing a chargeback with our bank. No matter what extension we select, no one answers the phone. We have yet to receive any emails about the order...for a filter.

I can understand if he said they couldn’t ship it or it wasn’t in stock. But blatantly lying and stealing money from people’s credit cards is not acceptable. If this company has any contracts with the U.S. government I’m going to do my best to get them blacklisted. This is not ok.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:41 AM
Gena

Illinois Secretary of State complaint form
https://www.ilsos.gov/ContactFormsWe...plaintform.jsp
Old 12-13-2017, 03:05 PM
hockeyzbh

Originally Posted by Gena
Please report all of your experiences with R2C to the BBB as well as the Illinois Secretary of State. This just recently happened to us as well. Took our credit card info on the phone and said he’d send an email with USPS tracking info because we are stationed overseas so we needed it shipped priority mail. (Colin Greenlees.. same guy). He never sent any emails. My husband called multiple times and got the runaround and no answer most of the time. After a month, he gets him on the phone and he gives us a UPS tracking number (supposedly) which was short and started with a K... not a normal UPS tracking number. After a couple days there was still no info on UPS for this number and calling UPS we found out it was FAKE. We wound up doing a chargeback with our bank. No matter what extension we select, no one answers the phone. We have yet to receive any emails about the order...for a filter.

I can understand if he said they couldn’t ship it or it wasn’t in stock. But blatantly lying and stealing money from people’s credit cards is not acceptable. If this company has any contracts with the U.S. government I’m going to do my best to get them blacklisted. This is not ok.

This is exactly what they did to me. Collin Greenlees and Ryan Greenlees and whoever else in that family gave me the runaround multiple times. Claimed they were emailing me a tracking number and they never did. I spoke to them multiple times and called them everyday repeatedly until they did it. They sent me filters literally over a month after I ordered them and to be honest I still don't think they sent me the correct ones. I took them and have been using them just because I was tired of dealing with these crooks. I will be filling out that form. I have already reported them to the BBB. I still know of people who have been waiting multiple months for their products and they pull the same ****.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:07 PM
hockeyzbh

Originally Posted by Gena
Illinois Secretary of State complaint form
https://www.ilsos.gov/ContactFormsWe...plaintform.jsp
what did you put as the subject?
Old 12-13-2017, 11:18 PM
MerakiAutoworks
Your #1 Infiniti Vendor!

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Get brands like aFe Takeda. No issues with intakes or product.

We have many in stock, ready to ship.

-Josh
Old 12-14-2017, 08:19 AM
Infin88
Registered Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Same thing happened to me months ago. I decided to get a refund from the vendor I was working with. R2c’s reputation has been like this for some time now. If this were to happen with an intake sale, imagine how long it would take to ship replacement filters. Their old facebook account (now changed/deleted)also had a bunch of negative reviews from buyers at around the time I put in an order. Go with another brand. Short rams are all pretty similar.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:47 AM
Gena

Originally Posted by hockeyzbh
what did you put as the subject?
“Not certain Other”
The following users liked this post:
hockeyzbh (01-02-2018)