MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   General Tech Questions (https://www.myg37.com/forums/general-tech-questions-315/)
-   -   Car just won't start (https://www.myg37.com/forums/general-tech-questions/280924-car-just-wont-start.html)

Turkmate 02-02-2017 12:57 PM

Car just won't start

I'm not really sure if anyone posted this before or it has happened to anyone else. but my car won't start long story short my car was blinking when I came the next day to check my car I had a flat tire and my lights were on like it was on push to start like itself but couldn't start or does start it's stuck on lock mode or something it just won't start idk whats the problem.

Look at the video and thanks any help would be most appreciated

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzi6bnjmu9...22309.mp4?dl=0

svclee 02-02-2017 02:17 PM

Have you tried jumping the car with another car? Possible battery issue? This happened to me when a interior light was left on for a while.

Turkmate 02-02-2017 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by svclee (Post 4107513)
Have you tried jumping the car with another car? Possible battery issue? This happened to me when a interior light was left on for a while.

No That won't help i even changed the battery my computer got stuck overnight trying to start itself and failed it never started so i'm not sure what's the problem.

svclee 02-02-2017 02:54 PM

Have you tried locking and unlocking the car with your KEY FOB? Is your KEY FOB battery still good?

What year and model is your G? Possible the vehicle immobilizer kicked in?

Turkmate 02-02-2017 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by svclee (Post 4107522)
Have you tried locking and unlocking the car with your KEY FOB? Is your KEY FOB battery still good?

What year and model is your G? Possible the vehicle immobilizer kicked in?

my car is 2012 g37xs with 22k miles.

Elco 02-02-2017 05:01 PM

Do you have a constant small amber key light on on the dash ?
If yes, then it might be a problem related to S/L lock or NATS.
Some error codes will help alot on finding what's the problem there...

svclee 02-02-2017 05:06 PM

I couldnt hear but do you hear any clicking at all when pushing the start button?
Are you outside lights blinking when you try to start it?
Are you not able to open the trunk with the switch inside the car?
Most of these symptoms would lead to a bad battery, i would try jumping the car if possible even if you did switch out the batter.

Other than that could be a Immobilizer issue which you may need to bring it to Infiniti to resolve? Though you can try putting your KEY FOB in the slot to your bottom left of the steering wheel then start the car?

Elco 02-02-2017 05:50 PM

A proper scan tool that can read the error codes on that car will help alot on finding where the problem can be...

Turkmate 02-03-2017 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Elco (Post 4107547)
Do you have a constant small amber key light on on the dash ?
If yes, then it might be a problem related to S/L lock or NATS.
Some error codes will help alot on finding what's the problem there...

I don't get error codes. and no.

Originally Posted by svclee (Post 4107548)
I couldnt hear but do you hear any clicking at all when pushing the start button?
Are you outside lights blinking when you try to start it?
Are you not able to open the trunk with the switch inside the car?
Most of these symptoms would lead to a bad battery, i would try jumping the car if possible even if you did switch out the batter.

Other than that could be a Immobilizer issue which you may need to bring it to Infiniti to resolve? Though you can try putting your KEY FOB in the slot to your bottom left of the steering wheel then start the car?

Makes a clicking noses when inside the car but doesnt do it anymore
No blinking.
I can open the Trunk.
I tryed to jump it even changed battery don't help

Originally Posted by Elco (Post 4107562)
A proper scan tool that can read the error codes on that car will help alot on finding where the problem can be...

No error codes mate.

JSolo 02-03-2017 01:11 PM

Brake switch failure?

telcoman 02-03-2017 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Turkmate (Post 4107485)
I'm not really sure if anyone posted this before or it has happened to anyone else. but my car won't start long story short my car was blinking when I came the next day to check my car I had a flat tire and my lights were on like it was on push to start like itself but couldn't start or does start it's stuck on lock mode or something it just won't start idk whats the problem.

Look at the video and thanks any help would be most appreciated

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzi6bnjmu9...22309.mp4?dl=0

Call AAA & have it towed to your Infiniti dealer
Request a loaner & have the dealer call you when its fixed.
End of problem

Telcoman

Turkmate 02-03-2017 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jsolo (Post 4107842)
Brake switch failure?

COULD IT be cause of the cold? i took one of my tires off and it was forzen over night.

Turkmate 02-03-2017 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by telcoman (Post 4107891)
Call AAA & have it towed to your Infiniti dealer
Request a loaner & have the dealer call you when its fixed.
End of problem

Telcoman

Don't got warranty bro.

Elco 02-03-2017 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Turkmate (Post 4107786)
I don't get error codes. and no.

What did you use to check for error codes?
Don't tell me you used some cheap bluetooth OBD scanner and torque app... because that won't give you any error code even if you had 100 errors...

Turkmate 02-03-2017 09:40 PM

I'll post more videos.