Sponsored by:

update

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 03:49 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts
update

I hope some of you remember about the incident where my coworker reverse her car into my car while it was parked in the school parking lot 2 years ago.

my insurance State farm refuse to pay for the damages to the headlight claiming that the limitation Act had expired to file a claim against them. So I brought them to court and for some reason I believe the judge interfered with this case claiming that we are here just about the limitation Act but during the whole process he was trying to make it seem like I didnt know what I was saying or trying to confuse me.He stated that if he found that I was withing the limitation Act, I can do what ever, we are only here because of the limitation Act.

During the end of the trial, I saw that the judge started to say thing that caught my attention like I didn't submit the required document but in the beginning of the trial he mention those documents lol

During the verdict the judge stated that I was well withing my right to file a claim against state farm but stated that i was trying to re litigate an unsuccessful action since I sued the girl that hit my car.

I got mad and started an appeal that costed me around $440.
after submitting the appeal to the court and to the other party, I got an email stating that State farm wanted to settle with me before going in front on the appeal panel.

We are in the process of settling this matter and they said that the payment does not constitute an admission of liability on the part of the Releasee; sure lol.

Last edited by flipmode007; 06-14-2018 at 03:49 PM. Reason: remove extra space
Old 06-16-2018, 10:11 AM
guy from norcal
Registered Member

Received 352 Likes on 316 Posts
Well hope you get it resolved soon.
The following users liked this post:
flipmode007 (06-17-2018)
Old 06-17-2018, 11:25 AM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts