G37 Sedan

Bad luck keep on coming FML

Old 06-14-2018, 11:52 PM
Epiphany
Registered Member

Received 231 Likes on 207 Posts
This is going to likely be into the thousands if the rack and pump are damaged. This is 100% an insurance comprehensive claim. In AB at least it wouldn't raise your rates.
The following users liked this post:
flipmode007 (06-17-2018)
Old 07-09-2018, 06:40 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts
I got the car back on June 29 and those guy never replace the windshield washer reservoir especially when I told them that it was leaking due to the accident.

They told me the oil pan had a dent and it was leaking also but my last oil change was done at another infiniti dealership but I was never told it was leaking?? could it be possible that the leaking or dent was due to the hit??

I visited them on Wednesday regarding the reservoir. They told me they would order it by the end of the week I didn't get any call so I went there and I was told by the woman that they had order it but 10 min later the mechanic said they never order it, and it should be here today Monday July 9 no call.

at the same time i told the mechanic that the under cover was hanging down on one side, he said they only replace the front part but as I remember the Under cover in one piece not 2 piece like the Aluminum Engine Splash shield under tray cover, not impressed whit that mechanic.

Im getting tired of getting screwed by those infiniti garage, I was told by the mechanic that they had replace the Engine Under Cover 75892-JK500 and on the paper it said replace but last night I decided to check the heat shield because for couple days it was rubbing against the rotors which was making a lot of noises. I put the car on the jack and to my disbelief I saw that the Under cover was never changed?

I tried contacting my insurance but no one was there. but I got a weathertech trunk liner for $35 only

Like WTFFFFFfff???
Attached Thumbnails Bad luck keep on coming FML-20180708_171948.jpg   Bad luck keep on coming FML-20180708_172005.jpg   Bad luck keep on coming FML-20180708_172018.jpg   Bad luck keep on coming FML-20180708_172042.jpg   Bad luck keep on coming FML-20180709_175601.jpg  

Last edited by flipmode007; 07-09-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:17 PM
puro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Wow... I would tell them to refund you for the cover, labor and just put a new one on yourself...

$98 shipped

https://www.ebay.com/itm/75892JK500-...-/310567112178
The following 2 users liked this post by puro:
blnewt (07-10-2018), flipmode007 (07-11-2018)
Old 07-10-2018, 09:23 AM
Baadnewsburr
Super Moderator

Received 319 Likes on 276 Posts
Originally Posted by flipmode007
I visited them on Wednesday regarding the reservoir. They told me they would order it by the end of the week I didn't get any call so I went there and I was told by the woman that they had order it but 10 min later the mechanic said they never order it, and it should be here today Monday July 9 no call.

I was told by the mechanic that they had replace the Engine Under Cover 75892-JK500 and on the paper it said replace but last night I decided to check the heat shield because for couple days it was rubbing against the rotors which was making a lot of noises. I put the car on the jack and to my disbelief I saw that the Under cover was never changed?
there are actually a couple very small plastic covers further back from the main undercover near the back of the front subframe. When I first read this I thought maybe they were referring to replacing one of those or somthing, but given that they put the specific part number on the invoice and your pics, thats shady AF Man.

I'm curious as to how they intend to explain that.
flipmode007 (07-11-2018)
Old 07-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Baadnewsburr
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by flipmode007
They told me the oil pan had a dent and it was leaking also but my last oil change was done at another infiniti dealership but I was never told it was leaking?? could it be possible that the leaking or dent was due to the hit??
Yes this is very possible. I would go as far as saying very likely with this kind of hit, but I don't see any thing on the invoice suggesting they replaced the pan or anything, unless all they did was bang out the dent and re seal it with RTV
flipmode007 (07-11-2018)
Old 07-10-2018, 09:44 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,570 Likes on 3,422 Posts
The ripped cover... drill some holes, and use a few heavy-duty zip ties to get that ripped section back where it belongs.

Granted, if I got shown an invoice for something that was never actually replaced, I'd go postal on that service department. But if all you're trying to do is fix the rip... zip ties.

Last edited by Rochester; 07-10-2018 at 09:53 AM.
flipmode007 (07-11-2018)
Old 07-11-2018, 05:22 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Hashim
there are actually a couple very small plastic covers further back from the main undercover near the back of the front subframe. When I first read this I thought maybe they were referring to replacing one of those or somthing, but given that they put the specific part number on the invoice and your pics, thats shady AF Man.

I'm curious as to how they intend to explain that.

Well I went to the garage yesterday and they kept saying they've replace it and I was no you did not until the main mechanic came outside to look under the car and he said " oh I dont know how come they didn't replace it but I will find out why??

Originally Posted by Hashim
Yes this is very possible. I would go as far as saying very likely with this kind of hit, but I don't see any thing on the invoice suggesting they replaced the pan or anything, unless all they did was bang out the dent and re seal it with RTV

They are trying to tell me its not related because they said the pan needed to be replace because it was rusted lol wen i went to do my oil change it was not rusted, they wanted me to pay them to replace it out of my pocket.

I spoke to one of the guy from the insurance and he said that he doesn't know how the animal damage my car lol, what a ****ing idiot and he asked me how do I know that the work was not done on my car, he had the audacity to say that sir you had the car since June 29 No **** Sherlock and i have been trying to notify you guys by June 30 by leaving voice mail but no one returned my calls.

Originally Posted by Rochester
The ripped cover... drill some holes, and use a few heavy-duty zip ties to get that ripped section back where it belongs.

Granted, if I got shown an invoice for something that was never actually replaced, I'd go postal on that service department. But if all you're trying to do is fix the rip... zip ties.

I told the insurance that this is Fraud because they got charged for work not done and the reason why I knew there was something wrong was that they told me that the tie rod end needed to be replace so I gave them the Ok but in the process they bent the heat shield next to the rotor and for 2 day it was making noise since it was rubbing on the rotor.

I decided to fix it and when I went under the car I notice that the part was never replace. I would love to Bitch slap all of them but. So in other word I will drop that insurance once my year is up.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:05 PM
saywat?
Registered Member

Received 276 Likes on 238 Posts
shoulda went flipmode on them.
flipmode007 (07-12-2018)
Old 07-12-2018, 12:16 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Originally Posted by saywat?
shoulda went flipmode on them.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO you made my day
Old 07-27-2018, 12:47 AM
flipmode007
Premier Member

So this is the update of my situation.

On July 12, I spoke to the insurance and they said the garage was going to order the parts and call me to get it fix
One week has past and nothing.

on July 25 I called back the insurance and I basically told him that the garage as never called me and he replied that that's the reason why we told you to go with our garage and the woman that he spoke with didnt tell him when the parts would arrived. I responded by saying the usually it take 3 days max for the dealership to get the parts, and I told him that he cant force me to bring my car to their garage from the advice of a lawyer that I spoke to 2 years ago regarding my previous accident. I said to him if this thing is not fix I will have no choice to get a lawyer to resolve this issue.

!5 min after the garage called me and said they have the parts and wanted to know when I can come I told them I will be there at 1pm, Prior to bringing my car tot he garage my friend told me buy some windshield washer to put in the reservoir, brought the car to the garage and sat inside the dealership and waited. 1 hour after the mechanic came to get me and said the car is fix.

As I walk to the car I took the windshield to fill the reservoir, but one mechanic outside yelled at me and said its full no need to worry about it, but before I close the hood I notice that it wasn't full.
since it was raining heavily, I drove my car to the mall and parked it in their parking lot since it was dry.

I open the hood and grabbed the windshield washer and I put almost half the container, things that made me go Hmmmm, so I stood there for 15 min and watched the liquid slowly going down lmao.meanwhile I saw that the reservoir cap was broken too so now I really was questioning their work.
Took the car back and told them the reservoir was leaking, they said its not possible, I said to them that the reservoir cap was broken and their response was its yours, my response was my reservoir cap was blue cuz I painted it lol, then he said well its a used reservoir they've installed on my car and we only replace the lower part, so the guy came to the car and I poured some washer into the tank and the mechanic said oh yes it is leaking, I dont know where but it is for sure I will order a OEM for you and by Friday we will call you to have it install.

I'm getting frustrated and I will call the insurance tomorrow cuz I'm getting tired of getting screwed by the garage next to 417 Nissan infiniti
can I take my car to another dealer and have the parts installed and to verify their work?, but I need to tell the insurance too?
Old 07-27-2018, 08:40 AM
Baadnewsburr
Super Moderator

ask your insurance company
Old 07-29-2018, 01:15 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Not going to happen, Ive talked to them and they said there's nothing they can do because I choose to go to them and didn't chose to go to their garage so they could of verify the work and she said to file a complaint and so and the mechanics told her they have order the new reservoir tank and will call me to install it and they said they will not replace the oil pan cuz they are telling the insurance that its rusted but he told me it was dented and went I looked it was dented but I do not believe the rust will make it leak but its ok I took an oil pan from the yard so will have to replace it at some time.