Godspeed lowering Springs

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 01:39 PM
AshTafari
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Godspeed lowering Springs

Wassup wanted to know if anybody tried these lowering springs on their g37x

https://godspeedproject.com/suspension-products/traction-s-lowering-springs/traction-s-springs-for-infiniti-g37-sedan-v37-2009-2013-awd.html
Old 07-21-2017, 05:03 PM
iCrap
Registered Member

Received 607 Likes on 452 Posts
j u n k
Old 07-23-2017, 06:08 AM
Bommerang
Registered Member

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by AshTafari
Wassup wanted to know if anybody tried these lowering springs on their g37x

https://godspeedproject.com/suspensi...-2013-awd.html
Theres a general consensus around GodSpeed suspension parts that isnt very positive. It would be best to browse the forum for opinions and go for trusted brands like Eibach for example.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:20 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Yep, what they said^^^^

The cost of lowering springs aren't much vs. most other mods on your car, an extra $100 for a reputable brand is a better plan. Eibach, Swift, Tein are all common here and you'll know what to expect when you use them. H&Rs are also a good product but they drop quite a bit lower than what their spec sheet shows, so be warned

Since you have an X model the best choices are Eibach & Swift, Tanabe makes them but they tend to drop the rear lower than the front.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:42 AM
AshTafari
Registered Member

Godspeed Springs

Originally Posted by Bommerang
Theres a general consensus around GodSpeed suspension parts that isnt very positive. It would be best to browse the forum for opinions and go for trusted brands like Eibach for example.

thanks man actually considering swift springs until i get my CO in a couple months
Old 07-23-2017, 11:44 AM
AshTafari
Registered Member

Godspeed springs

Originally Posted by blnewt
Yep, what they said^^^^

The cost of lowering springs aren't much vs. most other mods on your car, an extra $100 for a reputable brand is a better plan. Eibach, Swift, Tein are all common here and you'll know what to expect when you use them. H&Rs are also a good product but they drop quite a bit lower than what their spec sheet shows, so be warned

Since you have an X model the best choices are Eibach & Swift, Tanabe makes them but they tend to drop the rear lower than the front.
thanks man i would want my car to sit equally what would i have to do if i do purchase swift springs to avoid unbalance
Old 07-23-2017, 01:00 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Originally Posted by AshTafari
thanks man i would want my car to sit equally what would i have to do if i do purchase swift springs to avoid unbalance
Actually the Swift springs specific to the AWD Gs are very good regarding a balanced front to rear drop, should be happy with that.

Trending Topics

Old 07-24-2017, 08:05 PM
C1Forged
Former Sponsor

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
Godspeed is generally referred to as a very low end brand. I'm fairly well invested in the subaru scene, and recently there was a post on Facebook that made its rounds about a BRZ owner that slammed his car and didn't have enough money to get Voodoo13/Cusco/etc. brand rear control arms to correct the rear camber. He got a set of Godspeed to "make due" until he could upgrade. One bump on the highway at 75 and the control arm completely snapped in half where the strut bottom bolts up on both sides. Sent him into a guard rail sideways and because it was aftermarket insurance said thats what you get.

- Justin
The following 2 users liked this post by C1Forged:
blnewt (07-24-2017), HoldmyMouse (07-25-2017)