Has anyone replaced the front seats in their sedan? - Page 16 - MyG37

G37 Sedan

Has anyone replaced the front seats in their sedan?

Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM   #226
4DRZ

Yes, I don't feel like I am driving an suv as much anymore, but the Sparco R600 is still a touch higher than stock. Part of it is also probably that I always felt like I was sitting right on the springs in the factory seat. Kind of surprising since there were only 18k miles on the car when I got it. Maybe the previous owner was a lot heavier?

Most of my height is in my legs too. I once sat in the back seat of a car next to a guy who was 5'8" and his head hit the roof and mine didn't touch. Just not a ton of room in this car with the moonroof.
4DRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM   #227
R35sedan
R35SEDAN #4

Location: In NJ, Hunterdon County Equally far from NYC and Philadelphia
Did it many years ago. It was my 3rd g though and not a 3.7 it was a 2006 g35x. I had some initial fears.but after getting my driver's seat out, ( which requires 2 strong people I knew I was only taking off some extra fat. My replacements. Sure weren't heated or electric but I could definitely tell the difference in performance. I already had it on a heavy diet of fiberglass and c.f body parts. Combined with the 2pc brake rotors and wheel and tire package I had dropped nearly 20lbs per tire. The results of all that were well worth it especially if I had left my factory exhaust on. Most people couldn't figure out how they got beat by such a big car. But my power to weight ratio was similar to that of a Corvette zo6 of the same year. Did ride a little bit harsher but not bad enough to complain about
R35sedan is offline   Reply With Quote