Reload this Page >

The Sedan Exhaust Thread

Notices
G37 Sedan

The Sedan Exhaust Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 01:36 PM
ForeverCarBroke

Originally Posted by SupraOfDoom View Post
I think I'm going full retard mode, embrace the rasp.
^^^ Embrace the rasp dude!
The Following User Says Thank You to ForeverCarBroke For This Useful Post:
Bommerang (01-13-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 01:57 PM
RMB5190

Nice! Always neat when someone fabricates their own set-up. Resonators will clean up the sound so I'm looking forward to the update once you've got them installed. Is that your shop? I'm debating on installing the the test pipes myself or biting the bullet and having a shop knock it out for me.

Off-topic: Where in Baltimore are you located? I'm 30 minutes north in Westminster.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:12 PM
ForeverCarBroke

Originally Posted by RMB5190 View Post
Nice! Always neat when someone fabricates their own set-up. Resonators will clean up the sound so I'm looking forward to the update once you've got them installed. Is that your shop? I'm debating on installing the the test pipes myself or biting the bullet and having a shop knock it out for me.

Off-topic: Where in Baltimore are you located? I'm 30 minutes north in Westminster.
I wish it was my shop lol. It’s a buddy’s older brother’s shop. He’s been awesome the past few weeks helping us with our exhausts. He has the shop to do maintenance and repairs on their company’s van fleet. But also likes to work on cars in his spare time. So everything’s been at cost of materials. $90 for some pipes and elbows yesterday. When we did the hfcs last weekend it was a breeze. Took about two hours on the lift. After doing it on the lift, I would not attempt it on ramps or jackstands in a driveway which was my original plan. It would be so hard to apply the force you need to from your back on the ground.

Im in hunt valley area!

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.