G37 Sedan

Spoiler Options?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Choman
Registered Member

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by bri
There is probably a tiny gap in between. Wouldn't want it to fit too closely. I'm liking it more than the Stillen ver 1 which is too angled and doesn't go all the way across the trunk. 07-09 trunk should be the same as 10+ right?

"Soundmike" is the only person I've seen who has that spoiler. Pics on page 4 & 5 of this thread:
https://www.myg37.com/forums/picture...ls-pics-5.html
I'm still in the hunt for a spoiler. I was looking at the Stillen as well, both the spoiler that sits on top of the chrome or the other version that completely covers it.

As for the one in the photo above, I called the guys who sell this spoiler and confirmed it works for 2010+ G's as well.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:27 AM
aktif8

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by bri
There is probably a tiny gap in between. Wouldn't want it to fit too closely. I'm liking it more than the Stillen ver 1 which is too angled and doesn't go all the way across the trunk. 07-09 trunk should be the same as 10+ right?

"Soundmike" is the only person I've seen who has that spoiler. Pics on page 4 & 5 of this thread:
https://www.myg37.com/forums/picture...ls-pics-5.html
I had that spoiler and hated it - couldn't wait to cover up the chrome piece. There is a gap between the spoiler and the chrome.

I ended up switching it to the stillen v2, which I love.

I still have the other one in my basement, heh.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:41 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,573 Likes on 3,424 Posts
Originally Posted by aktif8
I had that spoiler and hated it - couldn't wait to cover up the chrome piece. There is a gap between the spoiler and the chrome.

I ended up switching it to the stillen v2, which I love.

I still have the other one in my basement, heh.
Gap, eh? What are we talking about... How big? And chrome can always be painted. You should bring it to the meet up and sell it to Choman or someone else. Let them set it on their car and assess it for themselves.