ECU Tuning / Dyno Data This subforum is specifically aimed at ECU Tuning reviews, questions, dyno charts, etc..

My personal experience with both Uprev and EcuTek Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 01:54 PM
IntricateDetail
Wannabe

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
Yea, I think I have made up my mind for the Uprev. If in the future, EcuTek comes up with a game changer, I don't mind paying the extra money for something like that. My car fund will be replenished by that time haha.
Old 02-27-2015, 04:21 PM
connoisseurr
Premier Member

Received 182 Likes on 128 Posts
I've been chatting with the guys from Pure Automotive Tuning in Millersville, MD about an EcuTek tune. That shop is in associate with Visconti tuning. I've only heard one other individual in my area recommend Pure Automotive Tuning so not sure if that will be my move.

However, after speaking with one of the tuners in that shop, Brady, he seems quite knowledgable with the use of EcuTek on the VQ platform and how to really get the most out of the tune and bolt-ons. I was also quoted $600 for a dyno tune with the software included.
The following 2 users liked this post by connoisseurr:
NeoNz (10-03-2016), twin_snails (02-27-2015)
Old 02-27-2015, 05:48 PM
IntricateDetail
Wannabe

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by connoisseurr
I've been chatting with the guys from Pure Automotive Tuning in Millersville, MD about an EcuTek tune. That shop is in associate with Visconti tuning. I've only heard one other individual in my area recommend Pure Automotive Tuning so not sure if that will be my move.

However, after speaking with one of the tuners in that shop, Brady, he seems quite knowledgable with the use of EcuTek on the VQ platform and how to really get the most out of the tune and bolt-ons. I was also quoted $600 for a dyno tune with the software included.
That sounds like a good price man. And hey, if he's good at what he does with EcuTek and VQ's...then let him give it a whirl. I'm guessing the product will be to standard!

I'm not getting my tune until late April/early May probably, so definitely will be wanting to see what others do and what results they get.
The following users liked this post:
NeoNz (10-03-2016)