Go Back  MyG37 > G-Spot > G37 Sedan
Reload this Page >

G37 Sedan Chat Thread

Notices
G37 Sedan

G37 Sedan Chat Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 12:56 PM
markyo0o

So for those that have kids and have a sedan, how well did the G37 work for you in terms of space for car seats and storing baby things like strollers and etc.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:03 PM
RosaP-37S-G

Originally Posted by markyo0o View Post
So for those that have kids and have a sedan, how well did the G37 work for you in terms of space for car seats and storing baby things like strollers and etc.
two kids, 2 and 4. Works pretty well with front facing seats. Stroller and others things fit fine in the trunk. But for long trips we just used our pilot.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosaP-37S-G For This Useful Post:
markyo0o (12-04-2018)
Old 12-04-2018, 01:50 PM
rotarymike

One kid, 7, in front facing seat. Plenty of room for rear facing if you have those. Trunk is fine for accessories.

Although, TBH, for long trips we use my wife's CX5 because of the G37's gas mileage.
The Following User Says Thank You to rotarymike For This Useful Post:
markyo0o (12-04-2018)
Old 12-06-2018, 12:25 PM
Hashim
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by markyo0o View Post
One kid, still rear facing: I had the factory 6 disc cd changer in the trunk in mine, when my son was born I removed it and changed the upper trunk liner, with that change the trunk capacity increased substantially, its good for strollers luggage groceries tools etc since....before the CD changer would obstruct the opening and I couldn't get luggage/stroller in at all...

one great thing about the sedan is how wide the rear doors open compared to many other cars, its really good for getting the kid in and out and messing with the seat harness etc....its also really good for elderly parents getting in and out

one crappy thing is that its difficult to mount a mirror on the rear seats because the rear headrests are not movable
Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM
rotarymike

one crappy thing is that its difficult to mount a mirror on the rear seats because the rear headrests are not movable
We had this flat plastic piece that wedged between the seatback and the base of the rear-facing seat, and had a long strap to go around the headrest, that we strapped the mirror to. My wife's car at the time didn't have movable rear headrests either and between tying the mirror to that and to the rear upper tether point we made it work and it was pretty stable.