Sponsored by:

Sedan Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 11:45 AM
pledes23
Registered Member

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by hexotic
I have an old coffee stain in the passenger side foot area. Weathertech mat covers it, but I wander if tooth paste will get it out. It has been there long before I got the car, so might be a lost cause.
Baking soda, toothpaste and water (more parts water) . Let it soak for about 10-15 minutes then some soap and hot water with a good brush and some elbow grease should get it right out.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Nico-derm
Premier Member

Received 75 Likes on 59 Posts
I have an old coffee stain in the passenger side foot area. Weathertech mat covers it, but I wander if tooth paste will get it out. It has been there long before I got the car, so might be a lost cause.
From my experience a stain is a stain... 2 months or 10 years, makes no difference for cleaning it.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:18 PM
hexotic
DIY Cheapskate/Mod

Received 587 Likes on 392 Posts
Ill give it a shot, thanks guys
Old 05-14-2017, 11:15 PM
Djfarhan
Registered Member

Received 79 Likes on 65 Posts
took a pic :P

Old 05-15-2017, 04:08 PM
2GoRNot2G
Premier Member

Received 399 Likes on 330 Posts
Originally Posted by iCrap
Hey does anyone have the stock auto shift **** they'd sell me?
I have my original OEM auto **** (that's almost brand new) and also an M45 auto ****. PM me and we can work something out.

Name:  IMG_5225_zpsfuwm5lit.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  199.6 KB
Old 05-19-2017, 04:45 PM
hexotic
DIY Cheapskate/Mod

Received 587 Likes on 392 Posts
Just got back from a business trip from Miami... How do you guys drive there without getting hit every 5 minutes lol? Had a crappy little jeep rental that had 0 *****. Have to floor it to get up a hill. 0-60 in 12 seconds, after the transmission decides to respond to the throttle pedal, about 4 seconds after you floor it. I got cut off at least 10 times in the 4 days I was there. Dont think I saw anyone even attempt to use a turn signal. On i95 saw people just drive over the express lane barriers like they weren't even there. Lane divider markings seem to be just a suggestion since a lot of people kind of just take up two lanes at once doing 40 in a 65 zone lol.

I have a new appreciation for my car, and for the way people drive in Toronto (even though we have plenty of idiots, Miami was a wakeup call)
Old 05-19-2017, 04:48 PM
Nico-derm
Premier Member

Received 75 Likes on 59 Posts
Welcome home buddy, there are plenty of idiots everywhere...
Old 05-20-2017, 01:50 AM
Wangstas863

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Probably would have crashed 5 times in my life for sure if I wasn't on top of my game ( having to brake like a maniac after getting cut off). Another hundred times that was sketchy. Driving is easy, the hardest part is watching out for idiots, you never know what they will do next. I say 30% of people shouldn't even be on the road , they just give license to anyone these days. Rip that time square incident. The video was chilling .
http://breaking911.com/breaking-times-square-driver-intentionally-drove-crowd-wanted-kill-people/
Old 05-22-2017, 02:25 PM
2GoRNot2G
Premier Member

Just got back from a business trip from Miami... How do you guys drive there without getting hit every 5 minutes lol? Had a crappy little jeep rental that had 0 *****. Have to floor it to get up a hill. 0-60 in 12 seconds, after the transmission decides to respond to the throttle pedal, about 4 seconds after you floor it. I got cut off at least 10 times in the 4 days I was there. Dont think I saw anyone even attempt to use a turn signal. On i95 saw people just drive over the express lane barriers like they weren't even there. Lane divider markings seem to be just a suggestion since a lot of people kind of just take up two lanes at once doing 40 in a 65 zone lol.

I have a new appreciation for my car, and for the way people drive in Toronto (even though we have plenty of idiots, Miami was a wakeup call)

Try visiting L.A. sometime and you'll have a new appreciation for the traffic and driver's in Miami, Andy. It's all relative , but there's always somewhere with worse traffic and drivers. I was actually in Cincinnati (where I used to live) this past weekend and I hadn't realized how much I missed being able to drive on an open freeway without a bunch of idiots changing lanes without signals. Not too mention that they actually mark there roads and freeways there... Here in SoCal they seem to feel road signage is optional which just makes getting around that much harder and more confusing.
Old 05-22-2017, 02:51 PM
RxRyanM
Registered Member

Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
Try visiting L.A. sometime and you'll have a new appreciation for the traffic and driver's in Miami, Andy. It's all relative , but there's always somewhere with worse traffic and drivers. I was actually in Cincinnati (where I used to live) this past weekend and I hadn't realized how much I missed being able to drive on an open freeway without a bunch of idiots changing lanes without signals. Not too mention that they actually mark there roads and freeways there... Here in SoCal they seem to feel road signage is optional which just makes getting around that much harder and more confusing.
Did I just read something good about drivers/road in Cincinnati??? Is this how the apocalypse begins?
Old 05-22-2017, 02:55 PM
Daddy Fat Sacs
Registered Member

Received 357 Likes on 249 Posts

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Welcome to Florida buddy! Thats not just a Mianmi thing unfortunately. We have a TON of idiots and then add in all the snow birds and needless to say things are very hectic at times in this state. Only thing I can say is, I am def one for not using my blinker on the highway unless were in bumper to bumper traffic, city driving and im decent most of the time.

I can say is try driving on the express way in Texas. If your not doing 90+ then you will be passed on the emergency shoulder, cut off, cussed at, run off the road. I find it a fun challenge when I go visit the fam.
The following users liked this post:
hexotic (05-23-2017)
Old 05-23-2017, 01:37 AM
Dopeness

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Low Life

Might be a tad lower than necessary but she looks great and handles well. Might go back up 1/2" front only.
Because sedan!
Old 05-23-2017, 11:10 AM
r2dmax

Received 71 Likes on 65 Posts
Looks good. Does it have a slightly forward rake? If so I would measure the frame just before the rear and after the front tires and set it flat.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:20 PM
2GoRNot2G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by RxRyanM
Did I just read something good about drivers/road in Cincinnati??? Is this how the apocalypse begins?

It's all relative I guess... Driving in Cincinnati is definitely WAY better than L.A. Although the lack of traffic in Cincinnati could be as much of a factor as the driver's themselves.
Old 05-28-2017, 02:38 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,574 Likes on 3,425 Posts
Driving from light to light with an IPL this afternoon.

We did the nod. It was all very proper.

Quick Reply: Sedan Chat Thread