MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   G37 Sedan (https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-sedan-348/)
-   -   2010 g37 sedan. less than a week. rattles! nuuuuuuu!!! (https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-sedan/210556-2010-g37-sedan-less-than-a-week-rattles-nuuuuuuu.html)

areyoojordan 07-15-2010 09:19 PM

2010 g37 sedan. less than a week. rattles! nuuuuuuu!!!

whats up everyonee, ive had my g37 sedan for around 2 weeks now, but it hasnt been driven for a week. when i did drive it, i had the speakers turned all the way up for like 5 minutes once, and after i drove it, ive noticed a rattling noise everytime there's bass, on the rear deck! it sounds like loose plastic or the stupid metal mesh that covers the subwoofer is loose. is there anything i can do?!?! its such a shame and its so frustrating that i got the car of my dreams and things like these come up. :mad: will the dealership fix it for me?

TheLocNar 07-15-2010 09:31 PM

Try to reproduce the rattle and check things in the back yourself. Try to isolate it. Press down with your hand etc. To see if u can somehow make it stop. Check the seatbelt buckles/child restraint covers and so on. Good luck!

NonAme 07-15-2010 09:41 PM

lol there's no way he can reproduce it and try to isolate it at the same time. I've got the rear deck rattle too try so hard to figure out where it comes from but i need to drive over bumps to reproduce it. I think it started rattling alil bit when i got my tints done, i think the installer removed the rear deck and somehow it rattle after.

TheLocNar 07-15-2010 10:21 PM

Rattling sound with bass from the speakers. Ahem. :)

LiquidPlatg37S 07-16-2010 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by areyoojordan (Post 2937756)
whats up everyonee, ive had my g37 sedan for around 2 weeks now, but it hasnt been driven for a week. when i did drive it, i had the speakers turned all the way up for like 5 minutes once, and after i drove it, ive noticed a rattling noise everytime there's bass, on the rear deck! it sounds like loose plastic or the stupid metal mesh that covers the subwoofer is loose. is there anything i can do?!?! its such a shame and its so frustrating that i got the car of my dreams and things like these come up. :mad: will the dealership fix it for me?

Yes the stealership will fix for you as long at they can replicate it ... sorry you are having a problem with the car i drive with my stereo with 3 bars till max all the time and no problems let us know how it goes at the stealership...

urdieG37 02-06-2019 10:32 AM

I got this same problem it's so annoying because it's for sure not blown!

Rochester 02-06-2019 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by urdieG37 (Post 4230724)
I got this same problem it's so annoying because it's for sure not blown!

In less than one day, you've bumped 4 old "rattle" threads, and created one of your own.

Seriously... we get it. You're chasing down noises. But let's show more restraint on redundant bumps, OK?

/closed