G37 Sedan

2010 g37

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 12:35 AM
jamesyoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 g37

I read that you can buy 2010's in December? Not too sure, but just wanted to let the community know that I'll most likely purchase the car then. And I was originally intending on just buying a Journey with premium. Now the 2010's offer all the little gadgets premium offer in the Journey so I'll be just getting one w/out premium.

one question if anyone can answer, didn't the G37's already come with an Ipod connector for the premium packages? How come it's mentioning that it's being offered in the 2010's as "new"
"New available USB input plays music from a compatible iPod®, flash drive or other compatible mass storage device " source http://www.nissannews.com/newsreleas...0?id=793&mid=4
Does that mean that the USB input will come standard? That basically would completely defeat the purpose of me ever getting a premium. Especially after reading about moonroof leaking. And the fact that the Journey's will offer

1. HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and automatic anti-glare rearview mirror added to the Journey model

2. Heated seats and heated outside mirrors added to the Journey model

3. Standard 8-way power-adjustable passenger seat and one-touch auto up/down rear windows on Base mode

4. New white gauge color scheme

5. New center console design with revised lower center stack on automatic transmission equipped models

but i would have to consider the sports package now that they're going to add black out headlights!!!
"New Sport model front fascia with integrated fog lights and “blacked out” sport headlights"

plan on getting it White on Black if they offer it. But most likely Black and Black!! loll

Last edited by jamesyoon; 09-12-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:10 PM
328HP

Originally Posted by jamesyoon
I read that you can buy 2010's in December? Not too sure, but just wanted to let the community know that I'll most likely purchase the car then. And I was originally intending on just buying a Journey with premium. Now the 2010's offer all the little gadgets premium offer in the Journey so I'll be just getting one w/out premium.

one question if anyone can answer, didn't the G37's already come with an Ipod connector for the premium packages? How come it's mentioning that it's being offered in the 2010's as "new"
"New available USB input plays music from a compatible iPod®, flash drive or other compatible mass storage device " source Nissan/Infiniti News Room
Does that mean that the USB input will come standard? That basically would completely defeat the purpose of me ever getting a premium. Especially after reading about moonroof leaking. And the fact that the Journey's will offer

1. HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and automatic anti-glare rearview mirror added to the Journey model

2. Heated seats and heated outside mirrors added to the Journey model

3. Standard 8-way power-adjustable passenger seat and one-touch auto up/down rear windows on Base mode

4. New white gauge color scheme

5. New center console design with revised lower center stack on automatic transmission equipped models

but i would have to consider the sports package now that they're going to add black out headlights!!!
"New Sport model front fascia with integrated fog lights and “blacked out” sport headlights"

plan on getting it White on Black if they offer it. But most likely Black and Black!! loll
If you are right, then there will be no need to to get the premium. I guess they want to increase sells significantly. It will be tough to pass up the 2010 G for things like the TL, C300, A4 if for 33k the G comes stnd will all that. I hav Nav on my 08 so cant do without it

I too am waiting to make my move on the 2010, also considering an S4 but you dont shop for a German car on a budget. Its a great car though but if the money isnt adding up at the time, the G will be mine
Old 09-12-2009, 11:58 PM
netmag

Originally Posted by 328HP
If you are right, then there will be no need to to get the premium. I guess they want to increase sells significantly. It will be tough to pass up the 2010 G for things like the TL, C300, A4 if for 33k the G comes stnd will all that. I hav Nav on my 08 so cant do without it

I too am waiting to make my move on the 2010, also considering an S4 but you dont shop for a German car on a budget. Its a great car though but if the money isnt adding up at the time, the G will be mine
You're assuming that they won't raise the base price accordingly. If there is an increase in the base price, I'm sure it wouldn't be much of an increase. However, I wouldn't get too excited unless they're going to throw in those new features on the base models for free (i.e. no price change).
Old 09-13-2009, 01:12 AM
DJ Hellfire

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The USB drive is replacing the CF drive. But I am sure they will still have the ipod interface as well.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:13 AM
TheLocNar
Registered Member

Received 66 Likes on 52 Posts
I'm holding out for the '10 just to see what changes have been done to it. I know a description has already been posted, but seeing is believing. If I don't think the changes are all that significant, and I can get a deep discount on an '09 model... well... we will see...