Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

G37 Front Seat Disassembly (part out)

Old 11-15-2017, 11:38 AM
J_V_III

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G37 Front Seat Disassembly (part out)

I've scoured the forum and Google and can't find any information on how to take apart the front seats.

I got a buyer interested in the driver side seat cushion, he lives in another state though so I'd have to ship it to him. Seeing that the seats are 88lbs, shipping the entire seat is out of the question. I thought the break down would be pretty straight forward until I got the seat out, there's a plastic cover that wraps around the entire left side and all the bolts look pretty much covered. I'm hoping there's a DIY on which parts to remove in order so I don't eff anything up in the process.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Old 11-15-2017, 08:04 PM
soundkillr

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
The plastic cover will pop off, carefully pry it and it will seperate. That give you access to the bolts to break the seat down. The lower seat can eventually be pulled apart until it is just the very basic frame and cushion....
Old 11-16-2017, 09:57 AM
J_V_III

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks man! Should the seat adjustment buttons/switches on the side be taken off before prying off the cover? Or does it not matter?
Old 11-16-2017, 08:15 PM
soundkillr

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
I believe I pulled them off first....carefully pull the sides off and youre good to go

Search this Thread