G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

G37 Spoiler with cam? Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 01:23 AM
Kris9884

Received 202 Likes on 186 Posts
Yeah, its a typical Sports spoiler. You can probably find one on eBay or here for cheap, just keep looking.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:22 PM
Rollo
Registered Member

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
go to infinitiparts.com, locate the part, try different dealers until you find one giving a discount, add to cart, apply coupon estore2017 for 25% more off, purchase spoiler.

I just did this at Swope infiniti in Louisville KY and got it for 369 including shipping and tax because I live in KY. Swope's price was 424. You have to start the process over again to check each dealer but if you are patient you may find it even cheaper.
The following 3 users liked this post by Rollo:
BlackGSedaN1027 (05-05-2017), iddqd (05-05-2017), Teddy Greyson (05-08-2017)
Old 05-01-2017, 11:33 PM
jpowersjr2
Registered Member

Received 218 Likes on 194 Posts
After you get it....

Hop on over and get your name on the list for the group buy for the Extreme Spoiler roof spoiler.

https://www.myg37.com/forums/group-b...poiler-10.html
The following users liked this post:
BlackGSedaN1027 (05-04-2017)
Old 05-02-2017, 12:25 AM
TooKool
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
How can you tell if the spoiler you order is back-up camera compatible? I'm not sure if all G37's come equipped with a back-up camera...
Old 05-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Rollo
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TooKool
How can you tell if the spoiler you order is back-up camera compatible? I'm not sure if all G37's come equipped with a back-up camera...

I am pretty sure you choose whether it has camera or not in the ordering process. Mine just shipped today. 368.88 and that is with tax since I am in the same state as the dealer I bought from...that means it would be less than 350 all in for those of you outside KY.

If anyone is interested in these I would suggest buying sooner rather than later as I expect they will run out of stock and stop manufacturing these or stop making them available pre-painted.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:41 AM
BlackGSedaN1027

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rollo
I am pretty sure you choose whether it has camera or not in the ordering process. Mine just shipped today. 368.88 and that is with tax since I am in the same state as the dealer I bought from...that means it would be less than 350 all in for those of you outside KY.

If anyone is interested in these I would suggest buying sooner rather than later as I expect they will run out of stock and stop manufacturing these or stop making them available pre-painted.
Just placed my order to ship here. I called before I placed the order to make sure this spoiler is for Navi and if it was just the spoiler or the spoiler and everything to install. The guy at the parts dept told me it indeed is the spoiler for the Navi vehicle and the spoiler comes with all the accessories to install the spoiler.

Thank you for the link and discount code.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Rollo
Registered Member

I received it yesterday and it looks great. All accessories and instructions, etc. This is from an Infiniti dealership so I didn't expect anything else. It looks great.

I was thinking of trying to diy it but it looks a little too complicated for me so I am going to get a body shop to install it for me a week from Monday.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:22 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Rollo
I received it yesterday and it looks great. All accessories and instructions, etc. This is from an Infiniti dealership so I didn't expect anything else. It looks great.

I was thinking of trying to diy it but it looks a little too complicated for me so I am going to get a body shop to install it for me a week from Monday.
Thanks for the tip about trying different locations out! I just got my g37 coupe a couple weeks ago and this is the first thing I want to do - replace the chrome lip with the black rear spoiler. I think the store you listed is the cheapest so far, the cheapest one in GA before discount was 477 I believe. I'll spend the the next 30 mins or so of price shopping.

Being apprehensive of doing a diy, I was quoted 200 and 280 from both dealerships in my area. A local car shop quoted me 90 to have it done.

I'll call beforehand to make sure it's the one with back up camera.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Datez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I have that spoiler but the kind with out a camera, would it be a difficult job to add the back up cam option if I purchased one of these with the camera insert? I know I have to change the screen (I believe) and the computer under the center console (I think); but would there have to be some rewiring and drilling and removal of interior panels to run wires?
Old 05-05-2017, 03:21 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Went ahead and ordered mine from that Kentucky location. It was the cheapest one for black compared to the rest. It came out to be $349.80 after shipping and coupon discount.

Just an FYI to those with moonlight white or vibrant red - the Dustin, California 92782 location has them for $266 and $265 today. It says it comes with navi, but it appears you can't use the discount coupon. I was debating if I should just get one and paint over it. But I just ordered the black one from KY thanks to Rollo.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:42 AM
filipinoy

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
You can have the dealership install them for about $300. That's where I went a few years ago since I was too scared of drilling holes myself.
Old 05-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Datez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by filipinoy
You can have the dealership install them for about $300. That's where I went a few years ago since I was too scared of drilling holes myself.
Do they just install the camera? Or do they do all the wiring and install the screen and computer and get the whole system running for $300? Did you have to buy a different screen and computer when they installed it?
Old 05-08-2017, 02:40 AM
MistuuhJeff
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ive been trying this code on every retailer I've selected and it says this in red "This coupon code is for an item in a specific catalog. Your shopping cart must contain at least one item from that catalog." How did it work for yall?
Old 05-08-2017, 03:36 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Originally Posted by MistuuhJeff
Ive been trying this code on every retailer I've selected and it says this in red "This coupon code is for an item in a specific catalog. Your shopping cart must contain at least one item from that catalog." How did it work for yall?
I just tried it again and it worked just fine. Are you at the https://parts.infinitiusa.com/ website? I noticed there were a few different ones like "infinitipartsonline.com" and "discountinfinitiparts.com". I didn't try those. Maybe give the https://parts.infinitiusa.com/ a shot and see what happens?
Old 05-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Rollo
Registered Member

Originally Posted by MistuuhJeff

You have to have the spoiler in your cart and I think the code may be case sensitive and need to be all caps.