Megan Racing Springs

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 02:08 AM
LouieGee37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Megan Racing Springs

Debating on lowering my car a bit more, right now I have the Eibach pro kit. I was looking at the Megan Racing Orange Performance Springs, does any one run these? If so can you please let me know how they feel. Thanks
Old 04-23-2017, 09:54 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Welcome to the site Louie. If your G is a RWD I'd look into the Tein Basis Z coilovers, cost less than $500 shipped and you can get just the drop you want. These will drop lower than Eibach but still retain a more comfortable ride. If you drop lower than your current Eibachs you should get a rear camber/toe kit at a minimum.
The following users liked this post:
xxg00w0 (04-23-2017)
Old 04-30-2017, 08:53 PM
LouieGee37

Originally Posted by blnewt
Welcome to the site Louie. If your G is a RWD I'd look into the Tein Basis Z coilovers, cost less than $500 shipped and you can get just the drop you want. These will drop lower than Eibach but still retain a more comfortable ride. If you drop lower than your current Eibachs you should get a rear camber/toe kit at a minimum.
So I went with the coilovers you recommended. Thanks for the recommendation, I have one more question, is there a DIY out there specifically for these coilovers on a G37? I've been looking but no luck. Thanks again
Old 04-30-2017, 09:20 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Here's a review thread on site, I haven't installed these but have DIY'd coilovers & springs and these are pretty straightforward, but you will need to use the top mounts from your factory F&R shocks so that adds an extra step to the coilover installs you find on the DIY folder. Might send a PM to 4DRZ about any specifics. Here's his review thread
https://www.myg37.com/forums/brakes-...edan-6spd.html
Old 05-01-2017, 04:09 PM
LouieGee37

Originally Posted by blnewt
Here's a review thread on site, I haven't installed these but have DIY'd coilovers & springs and these are pretty straightforward, but you will need to use the top mounts from your factory F&R shocks so that adds an extra step to the coilover installs you find on the DIY folder. Might send a PM to 4DRZ about any specifics. Here's his review thread
https://www.myg37.com/forums/brakes-...edan-6spd.html
cool man thanks for the help!