G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

DISPUTE: Patton6964 /gipl Classifieds Transaction

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 07:16 PM
Patton6964

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Man this is a ****ing joke. You all jump to a lot of assumptions in this situation and make a lot of claims about whooping ***. I encourage each one of you loud mouths on the internet to come see me, I'd really enjoy it. I should be the one putting up a ****ing thread here. I paid the $245 which yes Paypal has taken from my account and have no ****ing CATS. I sent GIPL all the information before he sent the cats to me to verify all his information was correct and he said it was which I ALSO HAVE PROOF OF. After I sent the payment I sent him the email which I got from PayPal, WHICH I STILL HAVE AS PROOF. As GIPL said I sent him a prepaid shipping label which I've done with other members on this form and have had ZERO PROBLEMS. The package has been lost in shipping for almost TWO WEEKS. I then sent GIPL another email showing him I filed a claim with UPS due to the package being lost, which oh wait for it I STILL HAVE PROOF OF. I had no insurance on the package so all UPS can do is return the shipping fee to my company and GIPL was upset that somehow he didn't receive a payment from paypal, which isn't my fault. He then sent me a message saying he will have to hold the package at UPS, I told him to do whatever he needed to do, I understand as I am also upset. I've sold a lot of items and bought a lot of items from different members on here and have never had a problem. Go ahead and delete my account you guys jump to a lot of conclusion before hearing the other side of the story. I don't want to be apart of any "community" like that, and trust me no need to create a new account to troll you internet thugs

Last edited by Patton6964; 12-15-2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:19 PM
Patton6964

You know what GIPL I'll send you another $245 and be out $450 dollars and the cats and you guys can delete my account. Seriously ****ing payment headed your way
Old 12-15-2016, 07:49 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Both principals in this transaction have now posted in this thread. Everyone else with inane commentary that isn't germane to this issue, refrain from posting here and cluttering the thread.

gipl and Patton6954, please work out your issue between yourselves with respectful communication like decent human beings who are adults. Either here in the thread or through personal communication, whichever you prefer.
The following 2 users liked this post by Black Betty:
KAHBOOM (12-16-2016), kennyz424 (12-15-2016)
Old 12-15-2016, 07:51 PM
gipl
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Patton6964
Man this is a ****ing joke. You all jump to a lot of assumptions in this situation and make a lot of claims about whooping ***. I encourage each one of you loud mouths on the internet to come see me, I'd really enjoy it. I should be the one putting up a ****ing thread here. I paid the $245 which yes Paypal has taken from my account and have no ****ing CATS. I sent GIPL all the information before he sent the cats to me to verify all his information was correct and he said it was which I ALSO HAVE PROOF OF. After I sent the payment I sent him the email which I got from PayPal, WHICH I STILL HAVE AS PROOF. As GIPL said I sent him a prepaid shipping label which I've done with other members on this form and have had ZERO PROBLEMS. The package has been lost in shipping for almost TWO WEEKS. I then sent GIPL another email showing him I filed a claim with UPS due to the package being lost, which oh wait for it I STILL HAVE PROOF OF. I had no insurance on the package so all UPS can do is return the shipping fee to my company and GIPL was upset that somehow he didn't receive a payment from paypal, which isn't my fault. He then sent me a message saying he will have to hold the package at UPS, I told him to do whatever he needed to do, I understand as I am also upset. I've sold a lot of items and bought a lot of items from different members on here and have never had a problem. Go ahead and delete my account you guys jump to a lot of conclusion before hearing the other side of the story. I don't want to be apart of any "community" like that, and trust me no need to create a new account to troll you internet thugs
Originally Posted by Patton6964
You know what GIPL I'll send you another $245 and be out $450 dollars and the cats and you guys can delete my account. Seriously ****ing payment headed your way
First, thank you for sending the $245. I just checked the UPS tracking and in fact you have received the HFCs and have signed for them - I can post the tracking number if you would like. As far as your paypal payment goes, I had offered to do a conference call and sort it out and you said yes to participate but then have not responded since (48 hours).

At this point, I have my money and you have the HFCs so I don't think there is any more problem. If you want to discuss it more, I have no problem with that.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:19 PM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Patoon6964 ive personally done business with you as well and truly marked you as a stop notch member. This forum does not want to lose you as apart of this family and I completely understand why you got upset. Every story has to sides with it and I'm glad you were able to clear up your side of things as well.

To everyone else who was mouthing off in the beginning refrain from commenting anything else in this thread as BlackBetty previously stated.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:24 PM
JSolo
Just say no!!!!!

Received 588 Likes on 492 Posts
Patton6964, it is possible there was some glitch/issue with the initial payment. Temporary hold was placed on the funds from your bank but never made it to the seller successfully. A temporary hold is just that, temporary. Temp holds usually fall off within several days to a month (depending on the merchant and processor). From your perspective your available credit line and/or balance (if paid from a checking acct) will decrease by this amount until the hold is removed.

If this was indeed the case, you could contact paypal to expedite the hold removal.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:25 PM
kennyz424

Also if you sent the payment through your debit acct itll say pending for 3-5 business days until it clears into the other persons acct. That's happened to me numerous times as well.
Old 12-16-2016, 03:02 PM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
I am changing the title of the thread as the original title implicates that Patton6964 is a scammer which, if someone doesn't read the thread carefully, could draw an unfair conclusion.
It doesn't appear that such a conclusion should be drawn from this thread.
The following users liked this post:
kennyz424 (12-16-2016)
Old 12-16-2016, 03:30 PM
kennyz424

Agreed... great call brother.
Old 12-16-2016, 09:50 PM
xnick101
Registered Member

Received 82 Likes on 67 Posts
I just want to take a moment to thank the moderators on this page for being so respectful to let both parties explain their situation. Sticky situations aren't fun for either parties. But G37 forum> everything else!
Old 12-17-2016, 01:06 PM
Patton6964

I'll do you one better RAGHAV JAIN (GIPL) no need for you to put the tracking number here I WILL. 1Z674Y9W0342992915. Sure does show it being delivered but this was supposed to be delivered to my BUSINESS at the following address

166 LUMBER LANE
MOUNT HOLLY, NC 28120

If you look at the tracking information it says it was left at an RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. It can say it was signed by me doesn't mean that it was, I want proof of signature! Also didn't you put this package on hold? If so where was it held at? Again looking at the tracking information it says it was held for pick up. No clue where it was held at so how was I supposed to receive these? So I still do not have these cat's and I'm still out the $490 dollars. I'm glad you received your money, at least one party in this transaction is happy.

Also why would I even continue to post classifieds and buy on this site? I mean you sure made it seem like I'm the criminal here. Of all the people that viewed this post I'm sure they would never consider doing business with me, I mean Jesus i'm considering not doing business with myself over this damn post.

Originally Posted by gipl
First, thank you for sending the $245. I just checked the UPS tracking and in fact you have received the HFCs and have signed for them - I can post the tracking number if you would like. As far as your paypal payment goes, I had offered to do a conference call and sort it out and you said yes to participate but then have not responded since (48 hours).

At this point, I have my money and you have the HFCs so I don't think there is any more problem. If you want to discuss it more, I have no problem with that.
Old 12-17-2016, 01:11 PM
saywat?
Registered Member

Received 276 Likes on 238 Posts
So was this package delivered or being held somewhere? U need to contact USPS and find out Wat address it was delivered to.
Old 12-17-2016, 02:10 PM
JSolo
Just say no!!!!!

Received 588 Likes on 492 Posts
@Patton6964,

The account holder can log into their UPS account and should be able to see detailed delivery information - specifically the address where it was delivered to. If there is a dependency, you need to contact your ups account rep and complain.

What was paypal's response about what happened to the original payment. If the seller never successfully received the original payment, it must still be somewhere in the paypal cloud.

addendum: Seems like black friday is not a good time for the shipping companies. Both fedex and ups have dropped the ball on several packages for me this year too. One smartpost (fedex) package took over 2 weeks to get here. A ups package only showed dropped off at the ups store, no additional scans until it was delivered. USPS has just been very slow in general. A package to the UK is taking over 2 weeks to get there, normally 4-5 business days. Ten calendar days just to leave chicago.
Old 12-17-2016, 02:24 PM
saywat?
Registered Member

Received 276 Likes on 238 Posts
Seems like both sides have confusing stories and no side is doing their due diligence to solve the issue. U have the track info its not hard to get in contact with USPS n see Wth happen to the package. Same with payment PayPal knos exactly where it is . It's either sent and received or not . It's not like USPS where PayPal can say we don't kno I guess we lost the payment. That's bs they kno exactly where the money went
Old 12-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Patton6964

@saywhat

Just got off the phone with UPS, they said the package was held at the UPS Hub in Gastoina, NC (about 40 minutes from my business). Asked them who signed for the package but couldn't provide me with any clear answers (since it wasn't myself).

@Jsolo

Good idea, I logged into my UPS account and found the proof of signature,

which guess what! Isn't mine! Someone had to have known about these and obviously picked them up from the Hub in gastiona. But what's even more strange is it has my business address as where it was left at, but a residential tag? Another point is our shipping and receiving hours are M-F 8am-3pm. This package was delivered at almost 4pm. What could have happened is this package could have possibly been left at a business on the same road (but that's still confusing since it was supposed to be held of pick up at the hub in gastiona). I will have to go asking around on Monday. As far as paypal goes they still after two weeks continue to tel me the same thing. Someone has already received the $245 dollars on the first transaction. Checked again today and I used paypal care credit for both transactions so shouldn't have to be waiting for anything.

All I can really do at this point is file a claim with paypal and hope to get at least one of the $245 dollar transactions back. And file another claim with UPS for the cats, but again I didn't have insurance on them so I wont get anything other than shipping back so hopefully I can find them at one of the other business next to me. That's if they even accept the claim. So all I can do is wait.........

Quick Reply: DISPUTE: Patton6964 /gipl Classifieds Transaction