Sponsored By:

Stillen Gen 3 Carb E.O Sticker

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 11:18 PM
ngarcia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stillen Gen 3 Carb E.O Sticker

Hi all,

I bought a Stillen Gen 3 Air intake for my G37 from a G37 owner. The issue is that when the carb sticker was being pulled from his car it shredded in pieces similar to License plate stickers.

Now I am in need of a sticker. Is there any one here who I can give the money to purchase the sticker from Stillen. I also need 2 PCV tubes. Ill pay you through paypal for the sticker and PCV tubes, shipping, plus paypal fees and then some.

Let me know if you want to do this for me, I live in California and you know how the cops are here now a days.

email: ngarcia1983@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Noe
Old 01-18-2012, 11:31 PM
Weiboy718

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ngarcia
Hi all,

I bought a Stillen Gen 3 Air intake for my G37 from a G37 owner. The issue is that when the carb sticker was being pulled from his car it shredded in pieces similar to License plate stickers.

Now I am in need of a sticker. Is there any one here who I can give the money to purchase the sticker from Stillen. I also need 2 PCV tubes. Ill pay you through paypal for the sticker and PCV tubes, shipping, plus paypal fees and then some.

Let me know if you want to do this for me, I live in California and you know how the cops are here now a days.

Thanks,

Noe
your best bet is to contact Stillen, they may be able to replace that for you. most more than likely you will have to prove that you do have their intake system on your car. send Josh@Stillen a PM
Old 01-19-2012, 12:04 AM
ngarcia

Will do.

Thanks.)
Old 01-19-2012, 12:11 AM
TVPostSound
Registered Member

Received 114 Likes on 87 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks,

Noe

In California, you don't need the sticker.
Print this out:
http://arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermkt/de...o/D-436-16.pdf
Put it in your glove box.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Dj1ofDet
Registered Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
That document if pretty sick! What should someone with a model vehicle note listed in "Exhibit A" do?
Old 01-19-2012, 11:26 AM
ngarcia

I did see that document, but because there are knock offs of almost everything; I am not sure if the cops or even the courts would accept the document.

I know that the best would be to have the carb e.o. sticker.

Originally Posted by TVPostSound
In California, you don't need the sticker.
Print this out:
http://arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermkt/de...o/D-436-16.pdf
Put it in your glove box.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:11 PM
godzilla619
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
do you have an updated one for > 2009 g37s?
Old 01-19-2012, 06:51 PM
TVPostSound
Registered Member

Received 114 Likes on 87 Posts
I did see that document, but because there are knock offs of almost everything; I am not sure if the cops or even the courts would accept the document.

I know that the best would be to have the carb e.o. sticker.
A cop is NOT going to look under your hood for an intake!! Not in Cali

The letter allows the guy smogging your car to verify the EO.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:04 PM
ngarcia

So no luck with Stillen, those guys are not helpfull at all unless they sell us something. Is there someone here who is willing to sell me their Carb Sticker. I will pay for the sticker and shipping.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:24 PM
BH818

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I had the same problem with my Stillen Gen 2 intake. I found out the buyers name and other info and Stillen was able to give me a sticker cuz the time the guy bought it, it was not carb certified. I have to drive to Stillen take my registration and a few other papers took a while. Cost me about $60 in gas though

if you want we can trade your Gen 3 intake for my Gen 2 with carb sticker plus some cash
Old 02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
jujubii
Premier Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
So no luck with Stillen, those guys are not helpfull at all unless they sell us something. Is there someone here who is willing to sell me their Carb Sticker. I will pay for the sticker and shipping.
The first time I went to their shop for a local pick up, I overheard one of the salesmen talking madsh*t about the customer he just got off the line with. As I was paying, I heard on of the guys yell over to a fellow employee "Dude, the kid I just got off the phone with is dumb as a rock..." his friend replies "well, you wont believe so-and-so; I was working with him last week and doesnt even know what *this* is"
*this* refers to some random part of a car.

needless to say, i never went back.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:09 PM
BH818

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jujubii
The first time I went to their shop for a local pick up, I overheard one of the salesmen talking madsh*t about the customer he just got off the line with. As I was paying, I heard on of the guys yell over to a fellow employee "Dude, the kid I just got off the phone with is dumb as a rock..." his friend replies "well, you wont believe so-and-so; I was working with him last week and doesnt even know what *this* is"
*this* refers to some random part of a car.

needless to say, i never went back.
*this* fill in the blank?

flux capacitor
Old 03-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Hikmer
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Here is the updated EO for newer models

https://arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermkt/d...o/D-436-21.pdf

Can anyone verify that this indeed works?
Old 03-06-2017, 11:49 AM
Fester

how much you want to buy a sticker for.. I might have a guy.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Hikmer
Registered Member

Based on the attached executive order, does the Stillen product even need a sticker? Has anyone been smoged and passed without a sticker?

Quick Reply: Stillen Gen 3 Carb E.O Sticker