Sponsored By:

HELP! Shell gas station screwed me!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 03:34 PM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by y3chen86
1. Correction: I busted the employee's *****, the manager's *****, AND the district manager's *****? Why? Because I could.

2. A mistake was made and they should be reprimanded for it.

3. They'll still be the ones kissing my *** if when I buy another car from them.

4. Mock me all you will. At the end of the day, I'm the one that got a $50 gas card out of it.
after reading those lines, i cant help but ask:
is your ***** really that small?
is your self-esteem really that low?
are you really that big of a failure in life?
do you really lack that much testicular fortitude in life, that you have to go around and bully employee's around knowing that THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT is going to get you to win something?
is your luck with women that bad? - well its not your luck thats bad- ITS YOUR ATTITUDE.
Its people like you who clog our courts with frivolous lawsuits, and or drive the cost of products due to "customer is always right" policies, etc.

i wish you luck in life, and make sure to update us, when someone takes you and punch by punch makes a man out of your wining little ***. TOPIC CLOSED.

Last edited by ImStricken; 03-16-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:45 PM
y3chen86

Originally Posted by ImStricken
after reading those lines, i cant help but ask; is your ***** really that small?
do you really lack that much testicular fortitude in life, that you have to go around and bully employee's around knowing that THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT is going to get you to win something?
is your luck with women that bad? - well its not your luck thats bad- ITS YOUR ATTITUDE.

i wish you luck, and make sure to update us when someone takes you and punch by punch makes a man out of your wining little ***. TOPIC CLOSED.
After reading your replies, I can't help but ask: Is your brain really that small? By resorting to such elementary insults (for no apparent reason, I might add), you are the one with the attitude problem. I thought that people on this forum were supposed to have a higher IQ.

At this point, I'm just enjoying the fact that I can get you so riled up over nothing.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:30 PM
1NEETO

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
IMO the only real issue here is that the op was sold a different product than the one purchased. Kinda like getting a quarter pounder when you paid for the double one.

But the hilarity starts when he goes ape $hit because he thinks his car will blow up due to putting 87 octane gas. I gave him the most simple solution which is to simply go to home depot and buy a gallon of toluene and pour it in his tank. But apparently he was dead set in busting some ***** and get something free out of it. Mission accomplished I guess.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:21 PM
JohnEnglish
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by csnpsu
Because who cares??? There is nothing wrong with 87, I have put it in every car that i have ever owned. Also, it is a loaner, the 100 other people that drove it before you put 87 in it so all you are doing is wasting your money.
If the G37 required regular I'd agree with you. There's a reason why premium fuel is produced, some cars, like the G37 need it. Sure you can probably use 87 in an emergency like the manual says but why would you?
Old 03-16-2011, 10:23 PM
JohnEnglish
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ImStricken
after reading those lines, i cant help but ask:

is your ***** really that small?

is your self-esteem really that low?

are you really that big of a failure in life?

Its people like you who clog our courts with frivolous lawsuits, and or drive the cost of products due to "customer is always right" policies, etc.

i wish you luck in life, and make sure to update us, when someone takes you and punch by punch makes a man out of your wining little ***. TOPIC CLOSED.
+1

Last edited by JohnEnglish; 03-16-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:56 AM
Brooklynstar23

FWIT I always put the highest grade gasoline in all my cars...usually from Sunoco since its on my corner
Old 03-28-2011, 10:05 AM
csnpsu

Originally Posted by JohnEnglish
If the G37 required regular I'd agree with you. There's a reason why premium fuel is produced, some cars, like the G37 need it. Sure you can probably use 87 in an emergency like the manual says but why would you?
Yea, there is a reason super is made.

1. Because there are cars like Porches that have high compression engines that actually need it
2. And then there are jerks that think there car needs it and all they are doing is wasting their money
Old 03-28-2011, 10:48 AM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

1. Because there are cars like Porches that have high compression engines that actually need it
2. And then there are jerks that think there car needs it and all they are doing is wasting their money
i agree 100%
you can add sport bikes to that high compression engine list too.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:50 AM
vVv818

i didnt feel like reading 6 pages of posts but i own a 76 gas station and i have customers who own high end cars like 2011 S600 and they fill up 87 -_- so i know u have noting to worry about..its not a big deal at all...i just have one question when u filled up did it charge u for 87 price or 91 price?
Old 03-29-2011, 08:31 AM
JohnEnglish
Registered Member

Right, high compression engines like the VQ37VHR in the G37 or any forced induction engine generally require premium fuel.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:29 PM
csnpsu

Originally Posted by JohnEnglish
Right, high compression engines like the VQ37VHR in the G37 or any forced induction engine generally require premium fuel.

I can't even believe what I am reading, it is not even worth trying to have a conversation with you.

You know what, keep pumping in super and good luck. I am done with this thread.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
And we're done here.