Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Front Floor Mats

Old 08-20-2009, 01:04 PM
nogoodname
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that reply was not useful, they fit in my G perfectly and they were bought way before the G37 Sedan was even released.... they just did a copy/paste reply for you.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:05 PM
SandManG37

So I'm still undecided on which all weather mats to get.

I'd like to see the weathertech mats in the G coupe or hear about someone's first hand experience with them.

Anyone using them or can recommend some other OEM all weather mats or even where to get custom? - I really want some good fitting mats, especially at these prices and don't want to just get crappy generics.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:08 PM
SandManG37

Originally Posted by nogoodname
that reply was not useful, they fit in my G perfectly and they were bought way before the G37 Sedan was even released.... they just did a copy/paste reply for you.
Agreed. But I need mats for the back too since I use the G as daily driver with my 8 year old in the back every day. I may still consider the mats you showed for the front, nogoodname - many thanks for that feedback again!
Old 08-20-2009, 01:08 PM
nogoodname
Banned

the mats i have are molds of the floor.

the link i posted will for sure fit...

or you can get OEM all season mats...
Old 08-20-2009, 05:46 PM
G37_6MT

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It looks like they discontinued the Weathertech ExtremeDuty/HD/Digitfit line for the Coupe and only have the Sedan models available

I brought my custom set of WeatherTech Digitfit mats in March 08... not sure what's the reason they discontinued it. But mine fits perfectly and have been working great. No wear nor tear near the clutch pedal.

I think you should be fine with standard OEM all-season floor mats since the G37X comes only in automatic. I had the OEM all-season prior to my WeatherTech and they worked great except I worn though the area under the clutch pedal in less than a year =\
Old 08-20-2009, 11:23 PM
SandManG37

Originally Posted by G37_6MT
It looks like they discontinued the Weathertech ExtremeDuty/HD/Digitfit line for the Coupe and only have the Sedan models available

I brought my custom set of WeatherTech Digitfit mats in March 08... not sure what's the reason they discontinued it. But mine fits perfectly and have been working great. No wear nor tear near the clutch pedal.

I think you should be fine with standard OEM all-season floor mats since the G37X comes only in automatic. I had the OEM all-season prior to my WeatherTech and they worked great except I worn though the area under the clutch pedal in less than a year =\
By "OEM all-season floor mats" do you mean the mats sold as an accessory by dealers as shown on the Infiniti web site (http://www.infinitiusa.com/g_coupe/s....G_Coupe_VLP)?
Old 08-20-2009, 11:29 PM
nogoodname
Banned

that's what OEM all seasons mats are, u r correct with the link
Old 08-22-2009, 10:59 AM
my1stg37

I went with weathertec digi-fit. A little expensive but a perfect fit and they don't look bad either.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:21 PM
SandManG37

Originally Posted by my1stg37
I went with weathertec digi-fit. A little expensive but a perfect fit and they don't look bad either.
Do you have a coupe or a sedan?

Weathertech stated that the digi-fit are only for sedan and not made for coupe. I'm leaning towards the OEM mats from dealer now since they look like they will give a good fit and provide decent wear.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:26 PM
KnoxvilleG37

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I've got the OEM all-weather mats and have had ZERO issues with them. They've been in my car since I picked it up over 8 months ago. I take them out to clean them occasionally with soap and water and they look great. I vote get the OEM mats.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:33 AM
bunluvsvw

If your interested, I have a set of oem all weather mats in black. I also have an oem trunk mat for sale. I traded in my G37 for an IsF and took the mats out before selling the car. the mats have maybe 2000 miles of usage and still looks brand new. the trunk mats in same condition cause our trunks are useless anyways. lol I can do an ebay auction if you are interested. I have 800+ feedbacks on ebay. I sold my stock oem 19s to a fellow member here and he is very happy with my near brand new rims and tires. let me know if you are interested. $115 shipped for 4 rubber mats and trunk mat. I actually still have the original Infiniti box the all weather mats came in.....
Old 10-19-2009, 01:33 PM
jds

Argh. WeatherTech phone/email contacts are just not very helpful.

Snow season is quickly approaching and I really want a set of front floor mats that will keep all the snow off the carpet.

I have a G37x Coupe Automatic with 2 posts. WeatherTech says "no fit". It sounds like some people are having success. Has anyone specifically tried the #441561 with a care like mine? Can I just pull out the second post and have it fit?

Thanks
Old 10-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Mike P

I just bought the Weather Tech front mats for my G37x Coupe. Although the posts don't match, they fit and work better than the OEM mats. I will see if they perform better this winter, but everything I have seen so far leads me to think that. Althoguh the posts don't fit, they really do not move around that much. The interior is Wheat and it shows the snow stains very easily. It has helped with the rain this season.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:44 PM
IronGuard

i have an x coupe and i purchased a whole set of mats for less than $20 at wal-mart! yes, theyre el cheapo but they dont look half bad. the only mat i had to customize was the driver's, which i lined up with the OEM shape, and simply used a pair of scissors to cut for perfect fit. the cut edges arent noticeable because theyre jammed up in the footwell. and the simple gray coloring contrasts nicely with the light stone interior.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:52 PM
zesus-G

I had the dealer replace my mats at 19k for free after a call to infiniti corporate....Just complain about them to wherever you got you car from...