MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   G37 Coupe (https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-coupe-239/)
-   -   Brought in my G to the dealer today for the dash problem... (https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-coupe/191639-brought-in-my-g-to-the-dealer-today-for-the-dash-problem.html)

joey_v 03-06-2009 02:55 PM

Brought in my G to the dealer today for the dash problem...

Dash squeeking, dealer agrees.

It's been there since yesterday - let's hope they fix it.

I have the EX35 as a loaner, but it only makes me miss my G37 more.

Let's hope the squeek is fixed...

And man, does this EX35 have SOME squeeks, sound like I've finally heard what the A-Pillar issue sounds like...

Tsk tsk tsk, Infiniti.

Achilles 03-06-2009 03:23 PM

Good luck bro. Hope it works out for you. They really need to steal a few of the BMW engineers so that they can fix the BS rattles in their new designs. Epic failure on Infiniti's part for interior rattles.

mervel0us 03-07-2009 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 2564067)
Good luck bro. Hope it works out for you. They really need to steal a few of the BMW engineers so that they can fix the BS rattles in their new designs. Epic failure on Infiniti's part for interior rattles.

Not sure why everyone says this. My other car is a 2006 bmw and it rattles more than any car I've ever ridden in.

myk1013 03-07-2009 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 2564067)

I think the squeeks maybe more from the materials that they use for the dash. They are also known to warp from sun exposure.

jambi 03-07-2009 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by joey_v (Post 2564040)
Dash squeeking, dealer agrees.

It's been there since yesterday - let's hope they fix it.

I have the EX35 as a loaner, but it only makes me miss my G37 more.

Let's hope the squeek is fixed...

And man, does this EX35 have SOME squeeks, sound like I've finally heard what the A-Pillar issue sounds like...

Tsk tsk tsk, Infiniti.

gave my car to the dealer 3 times to fix tha squeeking noise, lets hope it doesnt happen again this time

Dimitry6 03-08-2009 09:07 AM

THROW AN EXHAUST TEST PIPES leds ironmans on the ex Lmao shock them a little bit lol

joey_v 03-08-2009 11:07 AM

Got the G37 back y'day.... NO MORE DASH squeeks! They fixed the problem without having the replace the entire dash assembly! Niiice....

Now all I have are the intermittent windshield popping noise that comes on when it's cold.

Ah well.... the windshield has now been documented at the dealer and they told me to come back when it pops back again (no pun intended) and it's colder....

Finally, I can drive in peace!

And the EX did have the A-pillar issue - so loud inside.

badcd 03-12-2009 09:52 PM

Which dealer did the work? Just in case....

chasemyaccord 03-12-2009 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by joey_v (Post 2565038)
Got the G37 back y'day.... NO MORE DASH squeeks! They fixed the problem without having the replace the entire dash assembly! Niiice....

Now all I have are the intermittent windshield popping noise that comes on when it's cold.

Ah well.... the windshield has now been documented at the dealer and they told me to come back when it pops back again (no pun intended) and it's colder....

Finally, I can drive in peace!

And the EX did have the A-pillar issue - so loud inside.

do you know if they applied the TSB related to the dashboard? or was it some other fix?