Mileage: 88,729
Fuel: Gasoline
Drivetrain: RWD
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
Interior Fabric: Leather

Installed Parts at the moment:
- Airlift Struts & Bags
- Airlift 3p digital management, 4 gallon tank, one compressor, 3/8 lines & 1/4 lines
- Motordyne ART test pipes
- SPC Rear camber arms
(I will include all stock parts in sale)

The bags were not professionally installed as I had my cousin who owns an auto shop do it for a cheaper route. Everything runs fine, but the 2 front sleeves (bags) are leaking which causes the front of the car to sink if sitting too long aired up. I have not had any issues with the vehicle except when driving at a lower ride height, which may cause the car to bottom out when you hit a bump or pothole. Sleeves sell for bout $60 each and you would just have to pay a certified shop to replace them. I recommend doing this first if you purchase the car.

There are some flaws that come with the car that you will see in the pictures. There are 2 little dents on the driver side door which are not visible in a picture, I got quoted for $150 by a mobile dent remover to fix, but never found time to do it. As for the fender, someone backed up into me in a parking lot and I just never had it fixed. For the rear driver side fender that has some paint missing, i believe i got sideswiped with my car parked somewhere it just needs a good buff. The car is not in the best shape, but for someone who will care more for it, it can be the best looking car ever.

The front bumper is really bad as you can see, but I will include a clean 08 sport front bumper as well.

Please text 8 five eight 3 six 1 3 six 6 four if you are interested or have any questions.

PRICE IS OBO

Dont be afraid to text me, but do not lowball me also.

More pics upon request.

Thanks!