Notices
Finer Living You've got the car-- but do you have the life? Discuss good eats, good drink, good threads. Want the latest toys? Want to live it up? This is your place.

Guys, Help me find the right pair of jeans

Old 01-20-2016, 11:21 PM
Habbibie

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Guys, Help me find the right pair of jeans

Ok so past few months I been having a hard time finding jeans that fit good for work. I currently am wearing low rise boot cut leg type of jeans, this style served me well over the years until recently I am starting to feel how tight they are around the crotch. They're tight to the point where my man part has to dangle to either the left or right and it's super annoying. Like I have to continously swing my man junk to the center every 30 seconds it is driving me nuts!

I want to find jeans that are loose in the crotch area for a well endowed person, loose fitted not tight but not baggy. Those will be for work as in shop/contractor type of work. I never really bought name brands but at this point I'm open to any brand so long the fit is there. I do squat and crawl and put pants to all hell so fashon might be less preferred than functionality and durability.

I'm 6'4 220 average build as in not skinny nor husky but in-between. My pants measurment as far as I know are 34/34 sometimes 36/34 (truly my actual body measurements are 35 hip, 33 legs) but that is non existent in men jeans. I wear boxers, I tried briefs and boxer briefs but didn't like how they choke and squeeze everything together.

So yeah... Any ideas?
Old 01-21-2016, 06:33 AM
Mr_Mer

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Best I can do: How Jeans Should Fit ? Man?s Guide To Jean Style Options ? NEW Infographic

or have them tailored (yes, such a thing exist).
Old 01-21-2016, 06:58 AM
Habbibie

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey u know that's not a bad idea actually. I'm sure that it'll make for an expensive pair but the fit should be right on que, though where do I find a jeans tailor?
Old 01-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Mr_Mer

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Levi jeans has a made to order program.