Vendor || FAST INTENTIONS - Your "GOTO" for all products is HERE ||

Old 04-26-2017, 02:00 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by kennyk11
...Havent heard a word from you guys since I placed an order for RHFCs 6 weeks ago...left a message to find out the status and got no reply... the wait continues

Called and left you a VM Kenny. We're at 4.5 weeks right now with current estimated lead times of 4-6 so we're right on schedule
Old 04-26-2017, 09:35 PM
travelinrad

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...Havent heard a word from you guys since I placed an order for RHFCs 6 weeks ago...left a message to find out the status and got no reply... the wait continues
Good luck, kennyk. Sounds like your experience isn't any better than mine was with Lance and Next Level Performance. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:14 AM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

Received 1,250 Likes on 1,012 Posts
Ordered my FI-RHFC's from Next Level on 2/27 and received a text this morning from UPS they will be delivered today.

Considering these are quality made to order items and Next Level is the vendor- not the manufacturer- I have no complaints here.

Just my experience.
The following users liked this post:
1cleanG (04-27-2017)
Old 04-27-2017, 09:17 AM
travelinrad

Originally Posted by ILM-NC G37S
Ordered my FI-RHFC's from Next Level on 2/27 and received a text this morning from UPS they will be delivered today.

Considering these are quality made to order items and Next Level is the vendor- not the manufacturer- I have no complaints here.

Just my experience.
You're going to love them! I've had the FI RHFC'S and SS Cat Back Exhaust on mine now for over a year and they're awesome. I bought mine directly from Fast Intentions. Their sales department was honest and exceeded all my expectations. Definitely a great product.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:32 AM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

Received 1,250 Likes on 1,012 Posts
I hope so. Anything has to be better at this point than the Berks I have now.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:49 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Have a great Thursday everyone! Standard myg37 discounts on all Fast Intentions product through NextLevel Performance! DM us for any questions or follow checkout instructions in post #1.

Thank you!
Old 04-27-2017, 02:41 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

UPDATED SHIPPING WINDOWS COMING UP FOR CLIENTS Cats/Tps/Catbacks:

Zahy M - shipped 04/26
Jon T - shipping 04/27-05/11
Sheldon L - shipping 05/10-05/24
Pejman K - completion 05/16-05/30 (pickup)
Nicholas W - shipping in 1-2 weeks
Jonathan R - shipping in 1-2 weeks
Christopher Ko - Shipping in 1-2 weeks
Kenny - shipping in 1-2 weeks

Thank you everyone for your patience during these long/high volume wait times we really appreciate it!
Old 05-15-2017, 11:12 AM
kennyk11
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
...Ya know... I have to say that I am truly disappointed with the service from you guys... its terrible to say the least. I placed an order on March 20th and up to this point no one is able to give me so much as an actual shipping date..tracking#...nothing!... Just alot of "maybe this" and "probably that"...never anything concrete. If you cant answer then who the hell can?! Had I knwn this before hand, I wouldve absolutely not done business with you guys. I try to call to find whats going on and NEVER ONCE has anyone actually picked up the phone...message EVERYTIME...what the hell man?! You guys posted on 04/27 that my order would be shipping in 1 to 2 weeks...its now 3 weeks later...and nothing, at least you guys are consistent.... I'll just say that this most definitely has been a learning experience....never again...and I get that its a high volume time...but I've been told that there was a 2-4wk lead time ..which changed to 4-6wk... which then went to maybe 7wks...which is now 8wks to maybe forever.. who knows... this is poor to say the least man
Old 05-16-2017, 02:08 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

...Ya know... I have to say that I am truly disappointed with the service from you guys... its terrible to say the least. I placed an order on March 20th and up to this point no one is able to give me so much as an actual shipping date..tracking#...nothing!... Just alot of "maybe this" and "probably that"...never anything concrete. If you cant answer then who the hell can?! Had I knwn this before hand, I wouldve absolutely not done business with you guys. I try to call to find whats going on and NEVER ONCE has anyone actually picked up the phone...message EVERYTIME...what the hell man?! You guys posted on 04/27 that my order would be shipping in 1 to 2 weeks...its now 3 weeks later...and nothing, at least you guys are consistent.... I'll just say that this most definitely has been a learning experience....never again...and I get that its a high volume time...but I've been told that there was a 2-4wk lead time ..which changed to 4-6wk... which then went to maybe 7wks...which is now 8wks to maybe forever.. who knows... this is poor to say the least man
Kenny,

We have now sent you 3 emails. 2 have been from our sales team, and 1 personally from ME, LANCE yesterday. I also called you direct, and I even proactively called FI directly about YOUR individual order specifically due to your continued urgency and email requests to see when it would be shipped. They told me they would make it a priority to ship next week following the return of ZdayZ 2017 (they are closed this week Tuesday-Friday)

We are not a manufacturer of Fast Intentions product, we can only go off of what they tell us for updates. We quote our clients 3-4 weeks on all Test Pipes and HFCs orders, and as of the past month or 2 we have quoted 5-8 due to extremely high volumes. WE do not have control over these lead times, which we can only apologize and thank you for your patience.

I understand the frustration in the lead times from a customer stand point, but we continue to be re-assured from the FI sales team that they are doing absolutely everything they can and working at full capacity building as much product as they can without lacking quality.

Last edited by 1cleanG; 05-16-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:54 PM
kennyk11
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
In your response you capitalize certain words as if it makes any difference to me... it really doesnt. Ive gotten all of the emails you and your sales team have sent, the problem is, the only time they've been sent is after I reach out to you unsuccessfully or placed a seemingly negative post on this page..as is the case with the last email you sent. So don't try to make it seem as though you've been proactively reaching out and Ive just been missing your attempts.
To set the record straight, I have never once emailed you, and the only time I have reached out is right here on this forum page (each time associated with a failed phone call attempt)... this was the second time, so you may wanna get your information straight before trying to make it seem as though I'm some unreasonable impatient customer with nothing better to do. The two so called emails from your sales team was related to order confirmation and they were sent on the day of placing the order...ill consider myself lucky.
When I placed the order and my card was charged, there was no mention of 8+ week lead times (the first time being in your present post).. if you have no control or idea of when products paid for will actually ever ship, maybe you should state that in your sales pitch/adverts.... dont try to make it seem as though I am being unreasonable in my concerns.. speaking as though I should be all weak in the knees because YOU took the time out of your busy schedule to check on an item that I paid for.

Communication is key Chief!...all could've been avoided with due diligence... ill continue to wait.. smh
Old 05-26-2017, 11:08 AM
taste1h

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I ordered through their online page using the G37 discount code, and have been communicating with Next Level through my personal email but I was curious to see if others had felt what I was experiencing so I came on the forum. After reading I feel somewhat better, as I thought I was the only one with this communication experience so far.

I understand they are not the vendor but I haven't been fully satisfied with the communication back to me so far on my order placed 3/24 for the RHFCs, but Lance did give me a call about a month ago which I did appreciate.

Lance, I emailed you yesterday (Chris B) on my order and am still awaiting an update as it has been 8+ weeks since my order so I'm hoping you have an update based on your disclosed SLA. Also, can you please add me to the order list here so I can follow updates on this thread.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 05-28-2017, 01:28 AM
G37SBS
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
^^ 8+ Weeks for RHFC order? Lance.. could you give me a quote for FI Non res HFC please?

Thanks

Last edited by G37SBS; 05-28-2017 at 05:37 AM.
Old 05-28-2017, 07:19 PM
Typewun
Premier Member

I'm glad I found this thread stating I am 1-2 weeks out for shipment! Oh wait, that was 4 WEEKS AGO! My wait time for shipment has now exceeded 2 months. Awesome.
Old 05-29-2017, 04:13 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by taste1h
I ordered through their online page using the G37 discount code, and have been communicating with Next Level through my personal email but I was curious to see if others had felt what I was experiencing so I came on the forum. After reading I feel somewhat better, as I thought I was the only one with this communication experience so far.

I understand they are not the vendor but I haven't been fully satisfied with the communication back to me so far on my order placed 3/24 for the RHFCs, but Lance did give me a call about a month ago which I did appreciate.

Lance, I emailed you yesterday (Chris B) on my order and am still awaiting an update as it has been 8+ weeks since my order so I'm hoping you have an update based on your disclosed SLA. Also, can you please add me to the order list here so I can follow updates on this thread.

Thanks,
Chris
Originally Posted by G37SBS
^^ 8+ Weeks for RHFC order? Lance.. could you give me a quote for FI Non res HFC please?

Thanks
Originally Posted by Typewun
I'm glad I found this thread stating I am 1-2 weeks out for shipment! Oh wait, that was 4 WEEKS AGO! My wait time for shipment has now exceeded 2 months. Awesome.

Ah, I see where the shock/miscommunication is with wait times on post #1. I will need to update post #1 with expected wait times. I try my absolute best to update with updated posts as it is difficult to go back and continue to update post #1 on all our threads.

Fast Intentions wait times flex throughout the year due to volume.

We will get an updated expected built list from FI tomorrow hopefully for the next 2-3 weeks.

Again I apologize for all the delays, unfortunately us as a vendor are stuck in the middle at times like this trying to update everyone as best as we can.

Last edited by 1cleanG; 06-06-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:44 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Communication is key Chief!...all could've been avoided with due diligence... ill continue to wait.. smh
Kenny, confirmed with Kevin@FI this afternoon that your RHFCs are shipping this upcoming Friday, 06/02.

For the rest of you, I will have an update on Thursdays going forward for the following week's build lists. Thank you everyone for your patience through these busy times, I very much appreciate it!

-Lance Lisowski
NextLevel Performance

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vendor || FAST INTENTIONS - Your "GOTO" for all products is HERE ||